- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 3 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 3 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 3 days ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 3 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 3 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 1 week ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 1 week ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 2 weeks ago
Recycle old electronics, to help raise funds for Camp Good Days
Sunnking, in partnership with Camp Good Days and Special Times, has created a program called E-Scrap 4 Camp to turn old electronics into funds. Recycling electronics through this program will help improve the quality of life for children, adults and families whose lives have been touched by cancer. The combined efforts of everyone who recycles through this annual event will help to make a huge difference in the lives of people who have been afflicted by this disease.
Businesses and organizations in the Buffalo and Rochester area are encouraged to sign up to collect electronics from their employees, friends and family members for a one week period during the month of April 2014. Sunnking will provide boxes to collect electronics, and will pick them up for free. For every pound of electronics that Sunnking recycles from the organization or group, a monetary donation will be made to Camp Good Days to fund future programs.
This year marks the 4th E-Scrap 4 Camp fundraising campaign. In the first three years, a total of 991,006 lbs. of electronics were collected and recycled resulting in over $30,000 donated to Camp Good Days on behalf of Sunnking and each participating organization.
Sign up an organization by visiting www.sunnking.com/escrap-4-camp. The deadline to sign up is March 21.