- 2017 Spring Community LinkPosted 5 days ago
- Village of Holley grows community gardenPosted 5 days ago
- Route 31 bridge replacement project resumesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bright Raven gymnasts win gold at statesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Volunteer fire departments across New York recruit new membersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Friends of Hamlin Beach State Park host I Love My Park DayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 2 months ago
Salvatore’s in Spencerport adds Arthur Treacher’s franchise
The grand opening of Arthur Treacher’s Fish and Chips in the TOPS Plaza in Spencerport occurred on July 21. Attending the ribbon cutting were: Ashley King, Salvatore’s Pizza marketing; Spencerport Village Trustees Gary Penders and Charlie Hopson; Owner Vincent Valerie with sons Antonio, 3 and Giovanni, 6, and his wife, Alicia; Spencerport Mayor Glenn Granger; Spencerport Trustee Carol Nellis-Ewell; and Donna Wasdorf, Salvatore’s Pizza marketing. The business is co-branded with Salvatore’s Pizza; the fifth such operation in the Rochester area.
According to “Soccer Sam” Fantauzzo, CEO/founder of Salvatore’s Pizza: “We’re excited about the five locations in Rochester; Arthur Treacher’s has been a great addition to the Salvatore’s brand.”
“I anticipated a quiet day, but when 10 o’clock came we were selling fish,” Gates resident Vincent Valerie said.
Arthur Treacher’s has been kept alive by Nathan’s, the famous hot dog dealer, and has been co-branded with their hot dogs all along the east coast, especially in the south. Sam secured his franchises from Nathan’s; he hopes to add additional co-branded and stand alone locations throughout the Monroe County area.