- 2015 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 2 days ago
- Purple Pony Seeking VolunteersPosted 2 days ago
- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- 27th Annual Braddock Bay Raptor Research “Bird of Prey Days”Posted 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 3 weeks ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 3 weeks ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 1 month ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 1 month ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 2 months ago
Salvatore’s in Spencerport adds Arthur Treacher’s franchise
The grand opening of Arthur Treacher’s Fish and Chips in the TOPS Plaza in Spencerport occurred on July 21. Attending the ribbon cutting were: Ashley King, Salvatore’s Pizza marketing; Spencerport Village Trustees Gary Penders and Charlie Hopson; Owner Vincent Valerie with sons Antonio, 3 and Giovanni, 6, and his wife, Alicia; Spencerport Mayor Glenn Granger; Spencerport Trustee Carol Nellis-Ewell; and Donna Wasdorf, Salvatore’s Pizza marketing. The business is co-branded with Salvatore’s Pizza; the fifth such operation in the Rochester area.
According to “Soccer Sam” Fantauzzo, CEO/founder of Salvatore’s Pizza: “We’re excited about the five locations in Rochester; Arthur Treacher’s has been a great addition to the Salvatore’s brand.”
“I anticipated a quiet day, but when 10 o’clock came we were selling fish,” Gates resident Vincent Valerie said.
Arthur Treacher’s has been kept alive by Nathan’s, the famous hot dog dealer, and has been co-branded with their hot dogs all along the east coast, especially in the south. Sam secured his franchises from Nathan’s; he hopes to add additional co-branded and stand alone locations throughout the Monroe County area.