- 2015 Home for the HolidaysPosted 7 days ago
- Hilton CSD residents to vote on Capital Project propositionPosted 1 week ago
- Hilton-Parma Gazebo band to present Christmas concertsPosted 1 week ago
- Spencerport announces Scholar Athlete AwardsPosted 1 week ago
- 2015 Holiday Edition Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Long time Parma resident participates in Honor FlightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport wins first football titlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Town of Riga will have new leadershipPosted 3 weeks ago
- Make a Difference – Pack the Bus!Posted 4 weeks ago
- 2015 Business FocusPosted 1 month ago
Salvatore’s in Spencerport adds Arthur Treacher’s franchise
The grand opening of Arthur Treacher’s Fish and Chips in the TOPS Plaza in Spencerport occurred on July 21. Attending the ribbon cutting were: Ashley King, Salvatore’s Pizza marketing; Spencerport Village Trustees Gary Penders and Charlie Hopson; Owner Vincent Valerie with sons Antonio, 3 and Giovanni, 6, and his wife, Alicia; Spencerport Mayor Glenn Granger; Spencerport Trustee Carol Nellis-Ewell; and Donna Wasdorf, Salvatore’s Pizza marketing. The business is co-branded with Salvatore’s Pizza; the fifth such operation in the Rochester area.
According to “Soccer Sam” Fantauzzo, CEO/founder of Salvatore’s Pizza: “We’re excited about the five locations in Rochester; Arthur Treacher’s has been a great addition to the Salvatore’s brand.”
“I anticipated a quiet day, but when 10 o’clock came we were selling fish,” Gates resident Vincent Valerie said.
Arthur Treacher’s has been kept alive by Nathan’s, the famous hot dog dealer, and has been co-branded with their hot dogs all along the east coast, especially in the south. Sam secured his franchises from Nathan’s; he hopes to add additional co-branded and stand alone locations throughout the Monroe County area.