- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 2 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 2 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 2 days ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 2 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 2 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 1 week ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 1 week ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 2 weeks ago
Spencerport Federal Credit Union prepares to expand offices
Spencerport Federal Credit Union is adding on to the building and adding a drive up teller window at their building located on Lyell Avenue in Spencerport. Renovation and reconfiguring of the existing building is also included in the project.
We will be open our regular hours during this project. “Our architect did a great job of keeping the charm and character that is this ‘Old Farm House’ while adding the items we need to best serve our members, said SFCU Manager Nancy Bodhorn.
“Members will need to utilize a different entrance and may need to park in the employee lot rather than the regular lot during construction. Watch for signs,” she urged.
The architect of the project is Al Arilotta, engineers are Land Tech, Inc., and the contractor is Eric D. Boerschlein, Inc. Anticipated completion is November 2014.