- Urban-Suburban program on Spencerport Board’s Feb. 24 agendaPosted 7 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 7 days ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 7 days ago
- DOT presents plans for Route 531 terminus improvements, comment period ends Feb. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Free RPO “Around the Town” Concert performed at C-C PACPosted 2 weeks ago
- Board hears opinions from speakers on both sides of Spencerport’s Urban-Suburban implementation issuePosted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 4 weeks ago
Spencerport Federal Credit Union prepares to expand offices
Spencerport Federal Credit Union is adding on to the building and adding a drive up teller window at their building located on Lyell Avenue in Spencerport. Renovation and reconfiguring of the existing building is also included in the project.
We will be open our regular hours during this project. “Our architect did a great job of keeping the charm and character that is this ‘Old Farm House’ while adding the items we need to best serve our members, said SFCU Manager Nancy Bodhorn.
“Members will need to utilize a different entrance and may need to park in the employee lot rather than the regular lot during construction. Watch for signs,” she urged.
The architect of the project is Al Arilotta, engineers are Land Tech, Inc., and the contractor is Eric D. Boerschlein, Inc. Anticipated completion is November 2014.