- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 44 mins ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 47 mins ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 hour ago
- Brockport, Byron-Bergen win Section V wrestling titlesPosted 1 week ago
- Resurfacing of Lake Ontario State Parkway planned for this summerPosted 2 weeks ago
- GCC time capsule seeking submissionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rangers hockey wins third straightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gates Chili Chamber to hold State of the TownsPosted 3 weeks ago
Spencerport Federal Credit Union prepares to expand offices
Spencerport Federal Credit Union is adding on to the building and adding a drive up teller window at their building located on Lyell Avenue in Spencerport. Renovation and reconfiguring of the existing building is also included in the project.
We will be open our regular hours during this project. “Our architect did a great job of keeping the charm and character that is this ‘Old Farm House’ while adding the items we need to best serve our members, said SFCU Manager Nancy Bodhorn.
“Members will need to utilize a different entrance and may need to park in the employee lot rather than the regular lot during construction. Watch for signs,” she urged.
The architect of the project is Al Arilotta, engineers are Land Tech, Inc., and the contractor is Eric D. Boerschlein, Inc. Anticipated completion is November 2014.