- BRIDGE NY funds help counties fix more bridgesPosted 7 days ago
- Volunteers meet to beautify Main StreetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Graduation 2016Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get ready to read this summerPosted 4 weeks ago
- Red Jug Pub to locate in BrockportPosted 1 month ago
- Spencerport business owner receives Founders AwardPosted 1 month ago
- Summer Guide 2016Posted 2 months ago
Spencerport Federal Credit Union prepares to expand offices
Spencerport Federal Credit Union is adding on to the building and adding a drive up teller window at their building located on Lyell Avenue in Spencerport. Renovation and reconfiguring of the existing building is also included in the project.
We will be open our regular hours during this project. “Our architect did a great job of keeping the charm and character that is this ‘Old Farm House’ while adding the items we need to best serve our members, said SFCU Manager Nancy Bodhorn.
“Members will need to utilize a different entrance and may need to park in the employee lot rather than the regular lot during construction. Watch for signs,” she urged.
The architect of the project is Al Arilotta, engineers are Land Tech, Inc., and the contractor is Eric D. Boerschlein, Inc. Anticipated completion is November 2014.