- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 6 days ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 6 days ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 6 days ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Conservation Tree and Shrub Program releases 2015 species listPosted 3 weeks ago
- Public information meeting on Urban-Suburban program Feb. 3Posted 4 weeks ago
Spencerport Federal Credit Union prepares to expand offices
Spencerport Federal Credit Union is adding on to the building and adding a drive up teller window at their building located on Lyell Avenue in Spencerport. Renovation and reconfiguring of the existing building is also included in the project.
We will be open our regular hours during this project. “Our architect did a great job of keeping the charm and character that is this ‘Old Farm House’ while adding the items we need to best serve our members, said SFCU Manager Nancy Bodhorn.
“Members will need to utilize a different entrance and may need to park in the employee lot rather than the regular lot during construction. Watch for signs,” she urged.
The architect of the project is Al Arilotta, engineers are Land Tech, Inc., and the contractor is Eric D. Boerschlein, Inc. Anticipated completion is November 2014.