- Spencerport Board of Education unanimous in approval of Urban-Suburban program participationPosted 3 days ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 3 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 1 week ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 1 week ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 1 month ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 1 month ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 1 month ago
To contact a member of the Westside News staff:
Publisher - Keith Ryan – 585-352-3411- ext. 125
Editor - Evelyn Dow – 585-352-3411- ext. 127 firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager - Marilyn Brown – 585-352-3411- ext. 120
Advertising Production Manager - Karen Fien – 585-352-3411- ext. 128 email@example.com
Asst. Ad. Production Manager - Joanne Michielsen – 585-352-3411- ext. 128 firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Administrator - Barbara Burke - email@example.com
Advertising Account Representatives
Lori Antonelli – 585-352-3411 – ext. 133 firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Day – 585-352-3411 – ext. 131 email@example.com
Jan Miller – 585-352-3411 – ext. 135 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tami Raco – 585-352-3411 – ext. 129 email@example.com
Mary Lou Rockow – 585-352-3411 – ext. 134 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellen Stevens – 585-352-3411 – ext. 130 email@example.com
Don Griffin and Debbie Rath – 585-352-3411 – ext. 123 firstname.lastname@example.org
Classified Advertising 585-352-3411 – ext. 124 email@example.com
General Information - 585-352-3411 – “0″ for Operator
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to noon; closed on Saturday and Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Please submit calendar items by Wednesday at 4 p.m. for the following Sunday’s issue.
News releases and letters to the editor must be submitted by Wednesday at 4 p.m., the deadline for legal notices is Thursday at noon for publication in the following Sunday’s issue. Click here for information on getting your message in print.
Weddings and Engagements run the first week of the month as space permits. Click here to find out how to submit an announcement.
All classified ads must be placed by Thursday at 4 p.m., and display ads must be placed by Thursday at 4 p.m. for the following Sunday’s issue.
Deadlines are earlier for Special Sections and holidays.
To obtain a copy
Published each Sunday by Westside News Inc., Suburban News and Hamlin-Clarkson Herald circulate by private carrier and the U.S. Postal Service to free distribution recipients and paid subscribers in Bergen, Brockport-Sweden, Chili, Churchville-Riga, Clarendon, Clarkson, Hamlin, Hilton-Parma, North Greece, and Spencerport-Ogden.
Business offices are located at 1776 Hilton-Parma Corners Road, Spencerport, NY 14559. (585) 352-3411. Entered for mailing at Spencerport, NY 14559. Subscription rates are $40 per year; $25 for six months or less.
Copies may also be obtained at several newsstands and store locations throughout our distribution area. Click here for a list of locations.