- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 2 days ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 2 days ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 2 days ago
- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 1 week ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 1 week ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 1 week ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
To contact a member of the Westside News staff:
Publisher - Keith Ryan – 585-352-3411- ext. 125
Editor - Evelyn Dow – 585-352-3411- ext. 127 email@example.com
Office Manager - Marilyn Brown – 585-352-3411- ext. 120
Advertising Production Manager - Karen Fien – 585-352-3411- ext. 128 firstname.lastname@example.org
Asst. Ad. Production Manager - Joanne Michielsen – 585-352-3411- ext. 128 email@example.com
Website Administrator - Barbara Burke - firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Account Representatives
Lori Antonelli – 585-352-3411 – ext. 133 email@example.com
Debbie Day – 585-352-3411 – ext. 131 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan Miller – 585-352-3411 – ext. 135 email@example.com
Tami Raco – 585-352-3411 – ext. 129 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Lou Rockow – 585-352-3411 – ext. 134 email@example.com
Ellen Stevens – 585-352-3411 – ext. 130 firstname.lastname@example.org
Don Griffin and Michelle Johnson – 585-352-3411 – ext. 123 email@example.com
Classified Advertising 585-352-3411 – ext. 124 firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information - 585-352-3411 – “0″ for Operator
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to noon; closed on Saturday and Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Please submit calendar items by Wednesday at 4 p.m. for the following Sunday’s issue.
News releases and letters to the editor must be submitted by Wednesday at 4 p.m., the deadline for legal notices is Thursday at noon for publication in the following Sunday’s issue. Click here for information on getting your message in print.
Weddings and Engagements run the first week of the month as space permits. Click here to find out how to submit an announcement.
All classified ads must be placed by Thursday at 4 p.m., and display ads must be placed by Thursday at 4 p.m. for the following Sunday’s issue.
Deadlines are earlier for Special Sections and holidays.
To obtain a copy
Published each Sunday by Westside News Inc., Suburban News and Hamlin-Clarkson Herald circulate by private carrier and the U.S. Postal Service to free distribution recipients and paid subscribers in Bergen, Brockport-Sweden, Chili, Churchville-Riga, Clarendon, Clarkson, Hamlin, Hilton-Parma, North Greece, and Spencerport-Ogden.
Business offices are located at 1776 Hilton-Parma Corners Road, Spencerport, NY 14559. (585) 352-3411. Entered for mailing at Spencerport, NY 14559. Subscription rates are $40 per year; $25 for six months or less.
Copies may also be obtained at several newsstands and store locations throughout our distribution area. Click here for a list of locations.