- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 6 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 6 days ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 6 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 6 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 3 weeks ago
To contact a member of the Westside News staff:
Publisher - Keith Ryan – 585-352-3411- ext. 125
Editor - Evelyn Dow – 585-352-3411- ext. 127 email@example.com
Office Manager - Marilyn Brown – 585-352-3411- ext. 120
Advertising Production Manager - Karen Fien – 585-352-3411- ext. 128 firstname.lastname@example.org
Asst. Ad. Production Manager - Joanne Michielsen – 585-352-3411- ext. 128 email@example.com
Website Administrator - Barbara Burke - firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Account Representatives
Lori Antonelli – 585-352-3411 – ext. 133 email@example.com
JoAnn Chinappi – 585-352-3411 – ext. 132 firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Day – 585-352-3411 – ext. 131 email@example.com
Jan Miller – 585-352-3411 – ext. 135 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tami Raco – 585-352-3411 – ext. 129 email@example.com
Mary Lou Rockow – 585-352-3411 – ext. 134 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellen Stevens – 585-352-3411 – ext. 130 email@example.com
Don Griffin and Michelle Johnson – 585-352-3411 – ext. 123 firstname.lastname@example.org
Classified Advertising 585-352-3411 – ext. 124 email@example.com
General Information - 585-352-3411 – “0″ for Operator
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to noon; closed on Saturday and Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Please submit calendar items by Wednesday at 4 p.m. for the following Sunday’s issue.
News releases and letters to the editor must be submitted by Wednesday at 4 p.m., the deadline for legal notices is Thursday at noon for publication in the following Sunday’s issue. Click here for information on getting your message in print.
Weddings and Engagements run the first week of the month as space permits. Click here to find out how to submit an announcement.
All classified ads must be placed by Thursday at 4 p.m., and display ads must be placed by Thursday at 4 p.m. for the following Sunday’s issue.
Deadlines are earlier for Special Sections and holidays.
To obtain a copy
Published each Sunday by Westside News Inc., Suburban News and Hamlin-Clarkson Herald circulate by private carrier and the U.S. Postal Service to free distribution recipients and paid subscribers in Bergen, Brockport-Sweden, Chili, Churchville-Riga, Clarendon, Clarkson, Hamlin, Hilton-Parma, North Greece, and Spencerport-Ogden.
Business offices are located at 1776 Hilton-Parma Corners Road, Spencerport, NY 14559. (585) 352-3411. Entered for mailing at Spencerport, NY 14559. Subscription rates are $40 per year; $25 for six months or less.
Copies may also be obtained at several newsstands and store locations throughout our distribution area. Click here for a list of locations.