- Child Safety Fair coming to Hamlin Beach State ParkPosted 4 days ago
- Salvatore’s in Spencerport adds Arthur Treacher’s franchisePosted 4 days ago
- Byron-Bergen dancer competes in LondonPosted 4 days ago
- Westside Challenger Baseball closes out its 4th season with Award Ceremony and PicnicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton’s Schwind living the dreamPosted 3 weeks ago
- State appeals court dismisses Monroe County Fair neighbors’ lawsuitPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover Pinta and Nina in RochesterPosted 3 weeks ago
- Margaret A. McGrath Charitable Foundation awards $63,500 in scholarshipsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Monroe County Fair returns to Northampton ParkPosted 2 months ago
Design a logo — Tap your creativity to be part of the Hilton Apple Fest tradition
Maintaining its tradition of community outreach, the Hilton Apple Fest is holding a contest to select this year’s festival logo. The winning entry will be applied to sweatshirts, tee shirts, and other handmade souvenirs. The winner will also receive $100 and a sweatshirt featuring the chosen logo.
The logo must be an original creation and cannot be copyrighted. Entries should emphasize the value of the Hilton Apple Fest to the artist and to the Rochester community. The theme is limited only by imagination. Experienced festival patrons are encouraged to use their own unique Apple Fest memories to create the festival’s next logo. Artists should keep in mind that their design need not be highly detailed, as the winning logo will be embroidered. Multiple entries are encouraged.
Brown colored hoodies and other apparel will be embroidered with the winning logo and sold this year. Logo designs must be submitted via postal mail. All entries become the property of Hilton Apple Fest. All submissions must be received no later than Friday, March 15. Send entries to Hilton Apple Fest Logo Contest; P.O. Box 1; Hilton, NY 14468.
Other details about the 2014 Hilton Apple Fest and an archive of the past 24 winning entries are available online at www.hiltonapplefest.org.