- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 2 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 2 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 2 days ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 2 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 2 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 1 week ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 1 week ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 2 weeks ago
Design a logo — Tap your creativity to be part of the Hilton Apple Fest tradition
Maintaining its tradition of community outreach, the Hilton Apple Fest is holding a contest to select this year’s festival logo. The winning entry will be applied to sweatshirts, tee shirts, and other handmade souvenirs. The winner will also receive $100 and a sweatshirt featuring the chosen logo.
The logo must be an original creation and cannot be copyrighted. Entries should emphasize the value of the Hilton Apple Fest to the artist and to the Rochester community. The theme is limited only by imagination. Experienced festival patrons are encouraged to use their own unique Apple Fest memories to create the festival’s next logo. Artists should keep in mind that their design need not be highly detailed, as the winning logo will be embroidered. Multiple entries are encouraged.
Brown colored hoodies and other apparel will be embroidered with the winning logo and sold this year. Logo designs must be submitted via postal mail. All entries become the property of Hilton Apple Fest. All submissions must be received no later than Friday, March 15. Send entries to Hilton Apple Fest Logo Contest; P.O. Box 1; Hilton, NY 14468.
Other details about the 2014 Hilton Apple Fest and an archive of the past 24 winning entries are available online at www.hiltonapplefest.org.