- Zoo and Bergen Swamp Preservation Society presents swamp’s unique featuresPosted 5 days ago
- Bad Apples features unique twists on good foodPosted 5 days ago
- 6th annual Clarkson Classic 5K and Neighborhood Contest set for August 23Posted 5 days ago
- Reduction in hours of operation likely at Kendall Post OfficePosted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Federal Credit Union prepares to expand officesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Kids Special SectionPosted 2 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency Test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- Foodlink Mobile Food Pantry to return to HiltonPosted 3 weeks ago
American Sewing Guild group hosts a day of sewing escape
The Greece Garment Group, a part of the Rochester Chapter of the American Sewing Guild, invites winter-weary residents to a day of sewing escape. “I’d Rather Be Sewing,” scheduled for Saturday, March 15 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Express on Holt Road in Webster, offers the opportunity to meet guild members, make new acquaintances and learn a new skill.
To prepare for spring and summer, the featured projects are sun/rain hats and a credit card keeper. Registration is required. Call Lorrie D’Angelo, 585-637-5253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 12. No charge for current members of the American Sewing Guild but registration is required. Non-members asked to pay $10 registration fee at the door.
For information on the Rochester Chapter of the American Sewing Guild visit www.asgroc.com or Facebook at ASG Rochester.