- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 4 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
American Sewing Guild group hosts a day of sewing escape
The Greece Garment Group, a part of the Rochester Chapter of the American Sewing Guild, invites winter-weary residents to a day of sewing escape. “I’d Rather Be Sewing,” scheduled for Saturday, March 15 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Express on Holt Road in Webster, offers the opportunity to meet guild members, make new acquaintances and learn a new skill.
To prepare for spring and summer, the featured projects are sun/rain hats and a credit card keeper. Registration is required. Call Lorrie D’Angelo, 585-637-5253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 12. No charge for current members of the American Sewing Guild but registration is required. Non-members asked to pay $10 registration fee at the door.
For information on the Rochester Chapter of the American Sewing Guild visit www.asgroc.com or Facebook at ASG Rochester.