- Spencerport Board of Education unanimous in approval of Urban-Suburban program participationPosted 11 hours ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 11 hours ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 1 week ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 1 week ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 4 weeks ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 4 weeks ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 1 month ago
American Sewing Guild group hosts a day of sewing escape
The Greece Garment Group, a part of the Rochester Chapter of the American Sewing Guild, invites winter-weary residents to a day of sewing escape. “I’d Rather Be Sewing,” scheduled for Saturday, March 15 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Express on Holt Road in Webster, offers the opportunity to meet guild members, make new acquaintances and learn a new skill.
To prepare for spring and summer, the featured projects are sun/rain hats and a credit card keeper. Registration is required. Call Lorrie D’Angelo, 585-637-5253 or email email@example.com by March 12. No charge for current members of the American Sewing Guild but registration is required. Non-members asked to pay $10 registration fee at the door.
For information on the Rochester Chapter of the American Sewing Guild visit www.asgroc.com or Facebook at ASG Rochester.