- Photos by Rick NicholsonPosted 3 days ago
- Public invited to Kendall Community ForumPosted 3 days ago
- 2016 Hilton Apple FestPosted 3 days ago
- 2016 Fall Community LinkPosted 1 week ago
- Back to school: school bus safety remindersPosted 1 week ago
- Local student completes American Legion Boys’ StatePosted 1 week ago
- Hilton-Parma to host Town Hall on the Prevention of Underage DrinkingPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Apple Fest Entertainment & EventsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2016 Autumn GuidePosted 3 weeks ago
American Sewing Guild group hosts a day of sewing escape
The Greece Garment Group, a part of the Rochester Chapter of the American Sewing Guild, invites winter-weary residents to a day of sewing escape. “I’d Rather Be Sewing,” scheduled for Saturday, March 15 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Express on Holt Road in Webster, offers the opportunity to meet guild members, make new acquaintances and learn a new skill.
To prepare for spring and summer, the featured projects are sun/rain hats and a credit card keeper. Registration is required. Call Lorrie D’Angelo, 585-637-5253 or email email@example.com by March 12. No charge for current members of the American Sewing Guild but registration is required. Non-members asked to pay $10 registration fee at the door.
For information on the Rochester Chapter of the American Sewing Guild visit www.asgroc.com or Facebook at ASG Rochester.