- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 5 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 5 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 5 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall college sports honorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 weeks ago
American Sewing Guild group hosts a day of sewing escape
The Greece Garment Group, a part of the Rochester Chapter of the American Sewing Guild, invites winter-weary residents to a day of sewing escape. “I’d Rather Be Sewing,” scheduled for Saturday, March 15 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Express on Holt Road in Webster, offers the opportunity to meet guild members, make new acquaintances and learn a new skill.
To prepare for spring and summer, the featured projects are sun/rain hats and a credit card keeper. Registration is required. Call Lorrie D’Angelo, 585-637-5253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 12. No charge for current members of the American Sewing Guild but registration is required. Non-members asked to pay $10 registration fee at the door.
For information on the Rochester Chapter of the American Sewing Guild visit www.asgroc.com or Facebook at ASG Rochester.