- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 7 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 7 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 7 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 7 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 2 weeks ago
Churchville-Riga Chamber presents awards
The Greater Churchville-Riga Chamber of Commerce held their 31st Annual Awards Dinner on Thursday, March 13 at Naughton’s Johnson House in the Village of Churchville.
Pictured are the award winners (l to r) Mary Torcello, Chamber of Commerce Member of the Year; Linda Burlingame, Citizen of the Year; Dallas Embling, representing Union Congregational United Church of Christ, Civic Beautification Award recipient; and Wendy and Andrew Catalina, Business Person of the Year Award recipients.
Photo by Barbara Burke