- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 22 hours ago
- 27th Annual Braddock Bay Raptor Research “Bird of Prey Days”Posted 22 hours ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 2 days ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 2 days ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 2 days ago
- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 1 month ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
Churchville-Riga Chamber presents awards
The Greater Churchville-Riga Chamber of Commerce held their 31st Annual Awards Dinner on Thursday, March 13 at Naughton’s Johnson House in the Village of Churchville.
Pictured are the award winners (l to r) Mary Torcello, Chamber of Commerce Member of the Year; Linda Burlingame, Citizen of the Year; Dallas Embling, representing Union Congregational United Church of Christ, Civic Beautification Award recipient; and Wendy and Andrew Catalina, Business Person of the Year Award recipients.
Photo by Barbara Burke