- Managing pests in the home garden with IPMPosted 5 days ago
- Meet and greet invites community to learn about Apple Fest volunteeringPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Kids! Special SectionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ambiguous piece of history stumbled upon in a familiar placePosted 3 weeks ago
- Summer Guide 2016Posted 3 months ago
Churchville-Riga Chamber presents awards
The Greater Churchville-Riga Chamber of Commerce held their 31st Annual Awards Dinner on Thursday, March 13 at Naughton’s Johnson House in the Village of Churchville.
Pictured are the award winners (l to r) Mary Torcello, Chamber of Commerce Member of the Year; Linda Burlingame, Citizen of the Year; Dallas Embling, representing Union Congregational United Church of Christ, Civic Beautification Award recipient; and Wendy and Andrew Catalina, Business Person of the Year Award recipients.
Photo by Barbara Burke