- Brockport, Byron-Bergen win Section V wrestling titlesPosted 1 week ago
- Resurfacing of Lake Ontario State Parkway planned for this summerPosted 2 weeks ago
- GCC time capsule seeking submissionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rangers hockey wins third straightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gates Chili Chamber to hold State of the TownsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Holley senior wins football honorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 Winter Community LinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Byron-Bergen Bees go global with National Geographic Bee CompetitionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- ESL announces available scholarships to high school seniorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- January-February programs at Riga Recreation CenterPosted 2 months ago
WN Community Directory delivered with April 27 issue
Publication again dedicated to Hometown Heroes
This weekend’s delivery of the 18th Edition of the Westside News Inc. Hometown Community Directory brings a valuable resource to area residents. Not only does the booklet define nearby businesses and service providers and what they offer through its advertisers, it also is packed with easily accessible information with a strong local focus. Some information will be found only in the pages of the Hometown Community Directory – the Directory is the only resource for many of the maps of towns in the readership.
“Find It” inside the pages of the publication – look for contact information for area post offices, schools, community groups, churches as well as municipal government phone numbers and addresses – all conveniently packaged in an indexed format in type you can read.
Need a street map of your town or village or one nearby? “Find It” in the Hometown Community Directory. Looking for a listing for your favorite eatery or takeout place? “Find It” in the Directory which is designed by the Westside News Inc. award-winning production staff to be totally user friendly.
Make shopping more convenient – become more aware of local and neighborhood businesses which are featured in listings as well as display advertisements throughout the categorized format in the Directory.
Get familiar with the publication’s content so you can “Find It” when you need to look up answers to the hugely popular Directory Escape Contest printed in the Suburban News and Hamlin-Clarkson Herald each week. Based on information found in the Hometown Community Directory, answer the questions and send in your entry for monthly drawings to win a gift certificate to a Community Directory advertiser of the winner’s choice. (See the Directory Escape Contest ad in this week’s paper for information). The Grand Prize winner chosen at random from a year’s worth of entries receives a travel opportunity offered by Bodine Unlimited Tours Inc. The Grand Prize winner for this year is announced inside this week’s newspaper.
Note: View the entire 2014 Hometown Community Directory (click on Hometown Directory Page on our Homepage, upper right side).
Photo by Walter Horylev