- 2015 Home for the HolidaysPosted 5 days ago
- Hilton CSD residents to vote on Capital Project propositionPosted 5 days ago
- Hilton-Parma Gazebo band to present Christmas concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Spencerport announces Scholar Athlete AwardsPosted 5 days ago
- 2015 Holiday Edition Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Long time Parma resident participates in Honor FlightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport wins first football titlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Town of Riga will have new leadershipPosted 3 weeks ago
- Make a Difference – Pack the Bus!Posted 4 weeks ago
- 2015 Business FocusPosted 1 month ago
Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club to hold first meeting
Listing as its mission statement to maintain the gardens at the Historical Colby Pulver House established in 1811, the newly formed Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club holds its first meeting May 18.
The group’s activities will include gardening, field trips to other historical homes or gardens, workshops and “competitions” held for place settings and bouquet building.
Those interested in participating are invited to the group’s first meeting on Sunday, May 18 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Colby Pulver House, 568 Colby Street, Ogden. Chad Colby will present information about his Eagle Scout project and organizers will discuss how the group can support the Ogden Historical Society in unique ways.
Direct questions to Elaine Berner at 293-1672.