- Find out more about Birds of Prey during events at Braddock Bay April 24-26Posted 4 days ago
- Concert benefits Brockport Ecumenical Food ShelfPosted 5 days ago
- Four selected as Orleans Heritage HeroesPosted 5 days ago
- 2015 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 1 week ago
- Purple Pony Seeking VolunteersPosted 1 week ago
- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 4 weeks ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 4 weeks ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 4 weeks ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 1 month ago
Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club to hold first meeting
Listing as its mission statement to maintain the gardens at the Historical Colby Pulver House established in 1811, the newly formed Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club holds its first meeting May 18.
The group’s activities will include gardening, field trips to other historical homes or gardens, workshops and “competitions” held for place settings and bouquet building.
Those interested in participating are invited to the group’s first meeting on Sunday, May 18 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Colby Pulver House, 568 Colby Street, Ogden. Chad Colby will present information about his Eagle Scout project and organizers will discuss how the group can support the Ogden Historical Society in unique ways.
Direct questions to Elaine Berner at 293-1672.