- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 5 days ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 5 days ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 5 days ago
- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 4 weeks ago
Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club to hold first meeting
Listing as its mission statement to maintain the gardens at the Historical Colby Pulver House established in 1811, the newly formed Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club holds its first meeting May 18.
The group’s activities will include gardening, field trips to other historical homes or gardens, workshops and “competitions” held for place settings and bouquet building.
Those interested in participating are invited to the group’s first meeting on Sunday, May 18 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Colby Pulver House, 568 Colby Street, Ogden. Chad Colby will present information about his Eagle Scout project and organizers will discuss how the group can support the Ogden Historical Society in unique ways.
Direct questions to Elaine Berner at 293-1672.