- Churchville-Riga Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 community awardsPosted 6 days ago
- Funding available to farmers for water quality protectionPosted 6 days ago
- Hilton CSD seeks nominations for Alumni Hall of FamePosted 6 days ago
- Dissolution an issue again in BrockportPosted 2 weeks ago
- Holley first and second graders learn about healthy choicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport Hill School students win national poetry contestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Celebrating Black History Month in BrockportPosted 3 weeks ago
- Winter 2016 Community LinkPosted 3 weeks ago
- Churchville-Chili kindergarten classes now open for registrationPosted 4 weeks ago
Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club to hold first meeting
Listing as its mission statement to maintain the gardens at the Historical Colby Pulver House established in 1811, the newly formed Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club holds its first meeting May 18.
The group’s activities will include gardening, field trips to other historical homes or gardens, workshops and “competitions” held for place settings and bouquet building.
Those interested in participating are invited to the group’s first meeting on Sunday, May 18 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Colby Pulver House, 568 Colby Street, Ogden. Chad Colby will present information about his Eagle Scout project and organizers will discuss how the group can support the Ogden Historical Society in unique ways.
Direct questions to Elaine Berner at 293-1672.