- Snowmobile Safety Course offeredPosted 4 days ago
- Salmon fishing and Black CreekPosted 4 days ago
- Village receives 17th Certified Local Government (CLG) GrantPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sweden solicits water survey responsesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport Symphony Orchestra presents Americana ConcertPosted 2 weeks ago
- Monroe County Sheriff Department swears in newest recruitsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2016 Apple Fest Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2016 Fall HomePosted 4 weeks ago
- Hilton-Parma to host Town Hall on the Prevention of Underage DrinkingPosted 2 months ago
Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club to hold first meeting
Listing as its mission statement to maintain the gardens at the Historical Colby Pulver House established in 1811, the newly formed Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club holds its first meeting May 18.
The group’s activities will include gardening, field trips to other historical homes or gardens, workshops and “competitions” held for place settings and bouquet building.
Those interested in participating are invited to the group’s first meeting on Sunday, May 18 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Colby Pulver House, 568 Colby Street, Ogden. Chad Colby will present information about his Eagle Scout project and organizers will discuss how the group can support the Ogden Historical Society in unique ways.
Direct questions to Elaine Berner at 293-1672.