- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 4 days ago
- Brockport fundraiser organized for Pierson familyPosted 4 days ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 4 days ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 4 days ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 4 days ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kendall girls capture crown in OTPosted 2 weeks ago
Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club to hold first meeting
Listing as its mission statement to maintain the gardens at the Historical Colby Pulver House established in 1811, the newly formed Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club holds its first meeting May 18.
The group’s activities will include gardening, field trips to other historical homes or gardens, workshops and “competitions” held for place settings and bouquet building.
Those interested in participating are invited to the group’s first meeting on Sunday, May 18 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Colby Pulver House, 568 Colby Street, Ogden. Chad Colby will present information about his Eagle Scout project and organizers will discuss how the group can support the Ogden Historical Society in unique ways.
Direct questions to Elaine Berner at 293-1672.