- “Spring Ahead” and check lifesaving smoke and CO alarmsPosted 1 day ago
- Spencerport Board of Education unanimous in approval of Urban-Suburban program participationPosted 4 days ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 4 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 4 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 1 month ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 1 month ago
Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club to hold first meeting
Listing as its mission statement to maintain the gardens at the Historical Colby Pulver House established in 1811, the newly formed Ogden Historical Society Federated Garden Club holds its first meeting May 18.
The group’s activities will include gardening, field trips to other historical homes or gardens, workshops and “competitions” held for place settings and bouquet building.
Those interested in participating are invited to the group’s first meeting on Sunday, May 18 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Colby Pulver House, 568 Colby Street, Ogden. Chad Colby will present information about his Eagle Scout project and organizers will discuss how the group can support the Ogden Historical Society in unique ways.
Direct questions to Elaine Berner at 293-1672.