- Summer Guide 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Black Creek watersPosted 1 week ago
- Annual Brockport Central School District Art show opens May 23Posted 1 week ago
- Winners announced for annual Erie Canal Poster ContestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share the beauty of community with a Fresh Air childPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rochester Press-Radio Club announces Day of Champions Award winnersPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Home and GardenPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 3 months ago
Mother’s Day Tea
A Mother’s Day Tea was held at GrandeVille Senior Living Community for all residents who are mothers and their families.
Multicolored tea cups and saucers were used and desserts were served.
Pictured, resident Anne Celentano, daughter Chris Celentano and daughter-in-law, Joan Celentano.