- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 3 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 3 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 3 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 1 week ago
- Fall college sports honorsPosted 1 week ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 1 week ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 1 week ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 3 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 3 weeks ago
Mother’s Day Tea
A Mother’s Day Tea was held at GrandeVille Senior Living Community for all residents who are mothers and their families.
Multicolored tea cups and saucers were used and desserts were served.
Pictured, resident Anne Celentano, daughter Chris Celentano and daughter-in-law, Joan Celentano.