- Those Autumn Leaves – an organic goldminePosted 5 days ago
- Brockport Symphony Orchestra presents annual Holiday Pops ConcertPosted 5 days ago
- Genesee Community College receives grant for student veteransPosted 5 days ago
- 2016 Home for the HolidaysPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Holiday LinkPosted 3 weeks ago
- Online Photo ContestPosted 4 weeks ago
- TOPS honors U.S. veterans and active militaryPosted 4 weeks ago
Mother’s Day Tea
A Mother’s Day Tea was held at GrandeVille Senior Living Community for all residents who are mothers and their families.
Multicolored tea cups and saucers were used and desserts were served.
Pictured, resident Anne Celentano, daughter Chris Celentano and daughter-in-law, Joan Celentano.