- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 16 hours ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 16 hours ago
- Master Gardeners in three counties hold fall eventsPosted 16 hours ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 16 hours ago
- Roberts Wesleyan fall previewsPosted 16 hours ago
- Love of lotus leads to presentation in ChinaPosted 1 week ago
- Annual Peddlers Market in Brockport September 8Posted 1 week ago
- Strong West Emergency Department opens in BrockportPosted 1 week ago
- The College at Brockport fall sports previewsPosted 1 week ago
- Bad Apples features unique twists on good foodPosted 2 weeks ago
Mother’s Day Tea
A Mother’s Day Tea was held at GrandeVille Senior Living Community for all residents who are mothers and their families.
Multicolored tea cups and saucers were used and desserts were served.
Pictured, resident Anne Celentano, daughter Chris Celentano and daughter-in-law, Joan Celentano.