- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 2 days ago
- 27th Annual Braddock Bay Raptor Research “Bird of Prey Days”Posted 2 days ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 3 days ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 3 days ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 3 days ago
- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 1 month ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
Mother’s Day Tea
A Mother’s Day Tea was held at GrandeVille Senior Living Community for all residents who are mothers and their families.
Multicolored tea cups and saucers were used and desserts were served.
Pictured, resident Anne Celentano, daughter Chris Celentano and daughter-in-law, Joan Celentano.