- Brockport, Byron-Bergen win Section V wrestling titlesPosted 1 week ago
- Resurfacing of Lake Ontario State Parkway planned for this summerPosted 2 weeks ago
- GCC time capsule seeking submissionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rangers hockey wins third straightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gates Chili Chamber to hold State of the TownsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Holley senior wins football honorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 Winter Community LinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Byron-Bergen Bees go global with National Geographic Bee CompetitionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- ESL announces available scholarships to high school seniorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- January-February programs at Riga Recreation CenterPosted 2 months ago
Hilton Apple Fest Photo Contest to focus on “the water all around us”
The Hilton Apple Fest invites entries for this year’s photo contest, “Water Water Everywhere!” seeking photos that show the many places and moments where water touches our lives and experiences.
Contestants are encouraged to be unique – really stop, look around, and discover the life made possible by this essential element of our surroundings. Water can be indoors or outside, in liquid, solid or gaseous forms. Use your imagination and creative eye to capture a photo that shows water in any form – in any use.
Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place based on Kid’s, Teen and Adult divisions. The winning entries will each receive an award ribbon, a cash prize, and also be featured online. All entries will be on display at the Hilton Apple Fest on Saturday and Sunday, October 4 and 5, then at the Parma Public Library throughout the month of October.
Entries may be submitted at the Parma Public Library, the Hilton Family Pharmacy, or mailed to Hilton Apple Fest Photo Contest; P.O. Box 1; Hilton, NY 14468. All submissions must be received no later than Monday, September 29.
All entries become the property of Hilton Apple Fest. Adult and Teen division entries must be 10 inches high with the width chosen by the photographer, and mounted to a backer board. Kid’s division entries must be 4 inches by 6 inches. Photos must be your own original work. Entry fees may apply and proceeds help support donations in the Hilton community throughout the year.
Further details about this year’s festival and the complete photo contest rules are available online atwww.hiltonapplefest.org. Questions may be directed to 392-7773 or firstname.lastname@example.org