- 2016 Fall HomePosted 7 hours ago
- Public invited to Kendall Community ForumPosted 4 days ago
- 2016 Hilton Apple FestPosted 5 days ago
- 2016 Fall Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Local student completes American Legion Boys’ StatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton-Parma to host Town Hall on the Prevention of Underage DrinkingPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2016 Apple Fest Entertainment & EventsPosted 3 weeks ago
Call for musicians for Brockport Area Community Concert Band Fourth of July Performance
All interested players of concert band instruments, Grade 5 and up, are invited to be a part of the Brockport Area Community Concert Band for a performance at the Morgan-Manning House on July 4 at 11 a.m. Musical selections will be a variety of patriotic music, movie and show themes, popular tunes and light classics. Rehearsals for this group will be Wednesday, July 2 and Thursday, July 3 from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Brockport High School Band room. Everyone with experience on a concert instrument is invited to participate.
Director Shawn Halquist says, “We are hoping to have a large number of performers from our Brockport area to be a part of the homespun festivities at the Morgan Manning House on the Fourth. It is a unique event and the band adds to the atmosphere and excitement. It will be a thrill to have students, parents, grandparents and visitors making music all together that morning.”
Those interested, and/or for more information, contact Shawn Halquist at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some instruments available for loan for the performance.