- Route 31 bridge replacement project resumesPosted 7 days ago
- Bright Raven gymnasts win gold at statesPosted 7 days ago
- 2017 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Volunteer fire departments across New York recruit new membersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Friends of Hamlin Beach State Park host I Love My Park DayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sign-up for Westside Challenger BaseballPosted 2 weeks ago
- Young Women of Distinction Award finalists announced by Women’s CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brockport HS student wins Science Congress competitionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 2 months ago
Hamlin Town Board presents award
At the Hamlin Town Board meeting on July 14, the Hamlin Extra Mile Award Committee and Hamlin Supervisor Eric Peters presented the 2014 award to Marci Dollard with appreciation and gratitude for service rendered to the Monday Night Exercise Class.
She was nominated for this award for the instruction of community members every Monday evening and donating all proceeds to the Hamlin Recreation Department.
Marci’s dedication to health and exercise has led the way for a successful aerobics class that has been available for over 15 years, according to town officials. Shown above with committee members Debbie Rath and Michelle Johnson are Marci Dollard and Hamlin Supervisor Eric Peters.