- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 13 hours ago
- 27th Annual Braddock Bay Raptor Research “Bird of Prey Days”Posted 13 hours ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 2 days ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 2 days ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 2 days ago
- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
Hamlin Town Board presents award
At the Hamlin Town Board meeting on July 14, the Hamlin Extra Mile Award Committee and Hamlin Supervisor Eric Peters presented the 2014 award to Marci Dollard with appreciation and gratitude for service rendered to the Monday Night Exercise Class.
She was nominated for this award for the instruction of community members every Monday evening and donating all proceeds to the Hamlin Recreation Department.
Marci’s dedication to health and exercise has led the way for a successful aerobics class that has been available for over 15 years, according to town officials. Shown above with committee members Debbie Rath and Michelle Johnson are Marci Dollard and Hamlin Supervisor Eric Peters.