- Candlelight Christmas Holiday Show at Morgan Manning House Dec. 5 & 6Posted 3 days ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 3 days ago
- Boy Scouts launch toy collectionPosted 3 days ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 3 days ago
- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 1 week ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 1 week ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 1 week ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 1 week ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
Hamlin Town Board presents award
At the Hamlin Town Board meeting on July 14, the Hamlin Extra Mile Award Committee and Hamlin Supervisor Eric Peters presented the 2014 award to Marci Dollard with appreciation and gratitude for service rendered to the Monday Night Exercise Class.
She was nominated for this award for the instruction of community members every Monday evening and donating all proceeds to the Hamlin Recreation Department.
Marci’s dedication to health and exercise has led the way for a successful aerobics class that has been available for over 15 years, according to town officials. Shown above with committee members Debbie Rath and Michelle Johnson are Marci Dollard and Hamlin Supervisor Eric Peters.