- Village receives 17th Certified Local Government (CLG) GrantPosted 7 days ago
- Sweden solicits water survey responsesPosted 7 days ago
- Brockport Symphony Orchestra presents Americana ConcertPosted 7 days ago
- Monroe County Sheriff Department swears in newest recruitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Apple Fest Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2016 Fall HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton-Parma to host Town Hall on the Prevention of Underage DrinkingPosted 1 month ago
Hamlin Town Board presents award
At the Hamlin Town Board meeting on July 14, the Hamlin Extra Mile Award Committee and Hamlin Supervisor Eric Peters presented the 2014 award to Marci Dollard with appreciation and gratitude for service rendered to the Monday Night Exercise Class.
She was nominated for this award for the instruction of community members every Monday evening and donating all proceeds to the Hamlin Recreation Department.
Marci’s dedication to health and exercise has led the way for a successful aerobics class that has been available for over 15 years, according to town officials. Shown above with committee members Debbie Rath and Michelle Johnson are Marci Dollard and Hamlin Supervisor Eric Peters.