- BRIDGE NY funds help counties fix more bridgesPosted 5 days ago
- Volunteers meet to beautify Main StreetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Graduation 2016Posted 4 weeks ago
- Mill Creek Golf Club holds ribbon cuttingPosted 4 weeks ago
- Get ready to read this summerPosted 4 weeks ago
- Business AlmanacPosted 1 month ago
- Red Jug Pub to locate in BrockportPosted 1 month ago
- Spencerport business owner receives Founders AwardPosted 1 month ago
- Summer Guide 2016Posted 2 months ago
Hamlin Town Board presents award
At the Hamlin Town Board meeting on July 14, the Hamlin Extra Mile Award Committee and Hamlin Supervisor Eric Peters presented the 2014 award to Marci Dollard with appreciation and gratitude for service rendered to the Monday Night Exercise Class.
She was nominated for this award for the instruction of community members every Monday evening and donating all proceeds to the Hamlin Recreation Department.
Marci’s dedication to health and exercise has led the way for a successful aerobics class that has been available for over 15 years, according to town officials. Shown above with committee members Debbie Rath and Michelle Johnson are Marci Dollard and Hamlin Supervisor Eric Peters.