- Along the Ridge, new business recalls historic rootsPosted 4 days ago
- Hamlin Recreation recognizedPosted 4 days ago
- Churchville mayor appointed to NYCOM Nominating CommitteePosted 4 days ago
- Food Truck Rodeo May 21 profits C-C Sports BoostersPosted 4 days ago
- 2015 Summer GuidePosted 6 days ago
- 2015 Home and GardenPosted 3 weeks ago
Making summer music
Generation Cool’s fifth Cool Kids presentation this summer, Mama Earth’s Kitchen Band Show, was a huge hit with youngsters on July 11.
Sagawa Park in Brockport was filled with children and adults who came to listen, dance, participate and enjoy a summer evening.
Sue Rogler, from Lancaster, NY, presented and involved the audience in her “green” program of fun for parents and their little ones. Many entertaining songs provided opportunities for the children to accompany her on various sound-making instruments, using sticks and pans and all kinds of rudimentary utensils. It was great fun for young and old.
The program was co-sponsored by BISCO and the Brockport Merchant’s Association.
Photographs by Walter Horylev