- 2016 Spring Community LinkPosted 7 days ago
- Community volunteer helps residentsPosted 7 days ago
- Young Women of Distinction recipients announcedPosted 7 days ago
- 2016 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Community invited to attend Drug Prevention and Intervention ForumPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tickets on sale for 20th Annual Armed Forces Day LuncheonPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 2 months ago
Making summer music
Generation Cool’s fifth Cool Kids presentation this summer, Mama Earth’s Kitchen Band Show, was a huge hit with youngsters on July 11.
Sagawa Park in Brockport was filled with children and adults who came to listen, dance, participate and enjoy a summer evening.
Sue Rogler, from Lancaster, NY, presented and involved the audience in her “green” program of fun for parents and their little ones. Many entertaining songs provided opportunities for the children to accompany her on various sound-making instruments, using sticks and pans and all kinds of rudimentary utensils. It was great fun for young and old.
The program was co-sponsored by BISCO and the Brockport Merchant’s Association.
Photographs by Walter Horylev