- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 4 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Cemetery tour August 16
The cemetery is located on Union Street (Route 259), north of Route 31 and south of the downtown district of Spencerport. Park across the street away from the Building and carefully cross Union Street. Meet near the south entry road (SW corner of cemetery).
Register for this event as space is limited. Call 617-6100 designating the “Cemetery Tour” giving name, telephone number and/or email to the Ogden Town Receptionist.
Email for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provided photo: Circa 1907, likely taken when the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) marked the 50th anniversary of the Civil War.