- 2015 Apple Fest Special SectionPosted 6 days ago
- Seminar helps small businesses sell to government agenciesPosted 6 days ago
- Workshop presents “Exhibition 2015″Posted 6 days ago
- New patio made possible for volunteer fire fightersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brockport fall sports previewsPosted 4 weeks ago
Cemetery tour August 16
The cemetery is located on Union Street (Route 259), north of Route 31 and south of the downtown district of Spencerport. Park across the street away from the Building and carefully cross Union Street. Meet near the south entry road (SW corner of cemetery).
Register for this event as space is limited. Call 617-6100 designating the “Cemetery Tour” giving name, telephone number and/or email to the Ogden Town Receptionist.
Email for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provided photo: Circa 1907, likely taken when the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) marked the 50th anniversary of the Civil War.