- 2016 Spring Community LinkPosted 1 week ago
- Community volunteer helps residentsPosted 1 week ago
- Young Women of Distinction recipients announcedPosted 1 week ago
- 2016 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Community invited to attend Drug Prevention and Intervention ForumPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tickets on sale for 20th Annual Armed Forces Day LuncheonPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 2 months ago
Cemetery tour August 16
The cemetery is located on Union Street (Route 259), north of Route 31 and south of the downtown district of Spencerport. Park across the street away from the Building and carefully cross Union Street. Meet near the south entry road (SW corner of cemetery).
Register for this event as space is limited. Call 617-6100 designating the “Cemetery Tour” giving name, telephone number and/or email to the Ogden Town Receptionist.
Email for more information email@example.com.
Provided photo: Circa 1907, likely taken when the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) marked the 50th anniversary of the Civil War.