- Route 31 bridge replacement project resumesPosted 7 days ago
- Bright Raven gymnasts win gold at statesPosted 7 days ago
- 2017 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Volunteer fire departments across New York recruit new membersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Friends of Hamlin Beach State Park host I Love My Park DayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sign-up for Westside Challenger BaseballPosted 2 weeks ago
- Young Women of Distinction Award finalists announced by Women’s CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brockport HS student wins Science Congress competitionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 2 months ago
Cemetery tour August 16
The cemetery is located on Union Street (Route 259), north of Route 31 and south of the downtown district of Spencerport. Park across the street away from the Building and carefully cross Union Street. Meet near the south entry road (SW corner of cemetery).
Register for this event as space is limited. Call 617-6100 designating the “Cemetery Tour” giving name, telephone number and/or email to the Ogden Town Receptionist.
Email for more information email@example.com.
Provided photo: Circa 1907, likely taken when the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) marked the 50th anniversary of the Civil War.