- 2015 Home and GardenPosted 2 days ago
- ConServe #1 on Top Workplace listPosted 1 week ago
- Meet the Brockport board candidates May 4Posted 1 week ago
- Spring 2015 Community LinkPosted 1 week ago
- Four selected as Orleans Heritage HeroesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 months ago
Cemetery tour August 16
The cemetery is located on Union Street (Route 259), north of Route 31 and south of the downtown district of Spencerport. Park across the street away from the Building and carefully cross Union Street. Meet near the south entry road (SW corner of cemetery).
Register for this event as space is limited. Call 617-6100 designating the “Cemetery Tour” giving name, telephone number and/or email to the Ogden Town Receptionist.
Email for more information email@example.com.
Provided photo: Circa 1907, likely taken when the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) marked the 50th anniversary of the Civil War.