- Let’s Go Fishing! Youth Derby at Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge June 6Posted 5 days ago
- Along the Ridge, new business recalls historic rootsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hamlin Recreation recognizedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Churchville mayor appointed to NYCOM Nominating CommitteePosted 2 weeks ago
- Food Truck Rodeo May 21 profits C-C Sports BoostersPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Summer GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Home and GardenPosted 4 weeks ago
Cemetery tour August 16
The cemetery is located on Union Street (Route 259), north of Route 31 and south of the downtown district of Spencerport. Park across the street away from the Building and carefully cross Union Street. Meet near the south entry road (SW corner of cemetery).
Register for this event as space is limited. Call 617-6100 designating the “Cemetery Tour” giving name, telephone number and/or email to the Ogden Town Receptionist.
Email for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provided photo: Circa 1907, likely taken when the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) marked the 50th anniversary of the Civil War.