- St. Pius X parish rebuilding — literally and spiritually — following firePosted 2 weeks ago
- Hundreds of American flags to honor service providersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Entries for Erie Canalway Photo Contest due by August 28Posted 2 weeks ago
- “Back to School Fun Day” coming August 22Posted 2 weeks ago
- Walker Brothers Funeral Home to hold annual Butterfly ReleasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ribbons remind to support CourtneyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hometown Heroes from near and farPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hunter education courses in HolleyPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Kids Special SectionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Village of Spencerport changes refuse containers policyPosted 4 weeks ago
Cemetery tour August 16
The cemetery is located on Union Street (Route 259), north of Route 31 and south of the downtown district of Spencerport. Park across the street away from the Building and carefully cross Union Street. Meet near the south entry road (SW corner of cemetery).
Register for this event as space is limited. Call 617-6100 designating the “Cemetery Tour” giving name, telephone number and/or email to the Ogden Town Receptionist.
Email for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provided photo: Circa 1907, likely taken when the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) marked the 50th anniversary of the Civil War.