- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 2 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 2 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 2 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 1 week ago
- Fall college sports honorsPosted 1 week ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 1 week ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 1 week ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 3 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 3 weeks ago
Mopar Club sponsors vintage car cruise-in
Calling all roadster, classic car owners and car enthusiasts. Come on out to a vintage car cruise-in at the Brockport Arts Festival on Saturday, August 9 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. This event is free to all car owners and is open to the public. The cruise-in will be located in the Village of Brockport just north of the canal bridge on the east side of Main Street.
Keith Smith is the vice president of the Rochester Mopars Car Club, the group supervising and sponsoring the Cruise-in.
“Anyone is welcome to show off their vintage car of any make or model. There’s no entry charge,” he explained. “It is simply a gathering of interested car enthusiasts. This event is open to the public.”
Because this is a cruise-in, no registration is required. This is not a judged show so no prizes will be presented. But according to Smith, door prizes will be raffled to cruisers.
Due to space limitations the cruise-in vendors will be located in other areas of the Brockport Arts Festival. It’s important to note that parking at the cruise-in site is for vintage vehicles only.