- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 4 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Mopar Club sponsors vintage car cruise-in
Calling all roadster, classic car owners and car enthusiasts. Come on out to a vintage car cruise-in at the Brockport Arts Festival on Saturday, August 9 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. This event is free to all car owners and is open to the public. The cruise-in will be located in the Village of Brockport just north of the canal bridge on the east side of Main Street.
Keith Smith is the vice president of the Rochester Mopars Car Club, the group supervising and sponsoring the Cruise-in.
“Anyone is welcome to show off their vintage car of any make or model. There’s no entry charge,” he explained. “It is simply a gathering of interested car enthusiasts. This event is open to the public.”
Because this is a cruise-in, no registration is required. This is not a judged show so no prizes will be presented. But according to Smith, door prizes will be raffled to cruisers.
Due to space limitations the cruise-in vendors will be located in other areas of the Brockport Arts Festival. It’s important to note that parking at the cruise-in site is for vintage vehicles only.