- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 6 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 6 days ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 6 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 6 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 3 weeks ago
Mopar Club sponsors vintage car cruise-in
Calling all roadster, classic car owners and car enthusiasts. Come on out to a vintage car cruise-in at the Brockport Arts Festival on Saturday, August 9 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. This event is free to all car owners and is open to the public. The cruise-in will be located in the Village of Brockport just north of the canal bridge on the east side of Main Street.
Keith Smith is the vice president of the Rochester Mopars Car Club, the group supervising and sponsoring the Cruise-in.
“Anyone is welcome to show off their vintage car of any make or model. There’s no entry charge,” he explained. “It is simply a gathering of interested car enthusiasts. This event is open to the public.”
Because this is a cruise-in, no registration is required. This is not a judged show so no prizes will be presented. But according to Smith, door prizes will be raffled to cruisers.
Due to space limitations the cruise-in vendors will be located in other areas of the Brockport Arts Festival. It’s important to note that parking at the cruise-in site is for vintage vehicles only.