- ConServe #1 on Top Workplace listPosted 1 day ago
- Vroom, Vroom! and Dick Smith Memorial Bike & Safety Rodeo May 2Posted 1 day ago
- Meet the Brockport board candidates May 4Posted 1 day ago
- Spring 2015 Community LinkPosted 3 days ago
- Four selected as Orleans Heritage HeroesPosted 1 week ago
- 2015 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Purple Pony Seeking VolunteersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 1 month ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 1 month ago
Mopar Club sponsors vintage car cruise-in
Calling all roadster, classic car owners and car enthusiasts. Come on out to a vintage car cruise-in at the Brockport Arts Festival on Saturday, August 9 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. This event is free to all car owners and is open to the public. The cruise-in will be located in the Village of Brockport just north of the canal bridge on the east side of Main Street.
Keith Smith is the vice president of the Rochester Mopars Car Club, the group supervising and sponsoring the Cruise-in.
“Anyone is welcome to show off their vintage car of any make or model. There’s no entry charge,” he explained. “It is simply a gathering of interested car enthusiasts. This event is open to the public.”
Because this is a cruise-in, no registration is required. This is not a judged show so no prizes will be presented. But according to Smith, door prizes will be raffled to cruisers.
Due to space limitations the cruise-in vendors will be located in other areas of the Brockport Arts Festival. It’s important to note that parking at the cruise-in site is for vintage vehicles only.