- ConServe #1 on Top Workplace listPosted 8 hours ago
- Vroom, Vroom! and Dick Smith Memorial Bike & Safety Rodeo May 2Posted 9 hours ago
- Meet the Brockport board candidates May 4Posted 9 hours ago
- Spring 2015 Community LinkPosted 2 days ago
- Four selected as Orleans Heritage HeroesPosted 1 week ago
- 2015 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Purple Pony Seeking VolunteersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 1 month ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 1 month ago
Annual Peddlers Market in Brockport September 8
The annual Peddlers Market will be held Saturday, September 6, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the grounds of the Morgan-Manning House at 151 Main Street in Brockport. The landmark historic home, built in 1854, is a museum and headquarters for the Western Monroe Historical Society which sponsors the event. Admission is free.
Vendors will offer antiques, collectibles, fresh flowers, crafts, clothing, linens, farm fresh produce, flowers (including mums from Sara’s Garden Market), fruits and many other items including baked goods.
The popular “Junque Sale” will take place in the carriage house where there is expected to be “something for everyone.”
Food and refreshments will be available for sale. There will be hot dogs, hamburgers, Italian sausage with peppers and onions, soda and water.
The Historical Society will have a membership table with many items of interest, including historian Eunice Chesnut’s The Encyclopedia of Brockport.
Booth space is still available at $30 per space or $55 for two spaces. For booth space or other event information call the Morgan-Manning House 637-3645.