- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 3 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 3 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 3 days ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 3 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 3 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 1 week ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 1 week ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 2 weeks ago
Annual Peddlers Market in Brockport September 8
The annual Peddlers Market will be held Saturday, September 6, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the grounds of the Morgan-Manning House at 151 Main Street in Brockport. The landmark historic home, built in 1854, is a museum and headquarters for the Western Monroe Historical Society which sponsors the event. Admission is free.
Vendors will offer antiques, collectibles, fresh flowers, crafts, clothing, linens, farm fresh produce, flowers (including mums from Sara’s Garden Market), fruits and many other items including baked goods.
The popular “Junque Sale” will take place in the carriage house where there is expected to be “something for everyone.”
Food and refreshments will be available for sale. There will be hot dogs, hamburgers, Italian sausage with peppers and onions, soda and water.
The Historical Society will have a membership table with many items of interest, including historian Eunice Chesnut’s The Encyclopedia of Brockport.
Booth space is still available at $30 per space or $55 for two spaces. For booth space or other event information call the Morgan-Manning House 637-3645.