- 2016 Spring Community LinkPosted 1 week ago
- Community volunteer helps residentsPosted 1 week ago
- Young Women of Distinction recipients announcedPosted 1 week ago
- 2016 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Community invited to attend Drug Prevention and Intervention ForumPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tickets on sale for 20th Annual Armed Forces Day LuncheonPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 2 months ago
Annual Peddlers Market in Brockport September 8
The annual Peddlers Market will be held Saturday, September 6, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the grounds of the Morgan-Manning House at 151 Main Street in Brockport. The landmark historic home, built in 1854, is a museum and headquarters for the Western Monroe Historical Society which sponsors the event. Admission is free.
Vendors will offer antiques, collectibles, fresh flowers, crafts, clothing, linens, farm fresh produce, flowers (including mums from Sara’s Garden Market), fruits and many other items including baked goods.
The popular “Junque Sale” will take place in the carriage house where there is expected to be “something for everyone.”
Food and refreshments will be available for sale. There will be hot dogs, hamburgers, Italian sausage with peppers and onions, soda and water.
The Historical Society will have a membership table with many items of interest, including historian Eunice Chesnut’s The Encyclopedia of Brockport.
Booth space is still available at $30 per space or $55 for two spaces. For booth space or other event information call the Morgan-Manning House 637-3645.