- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 5 days ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 5 days ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 5 days ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 5 days ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 5 days ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 1 week ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Conservation Tree and Shrub Program releases 2015 species listPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton Education Foundation’s Comedy Night Under the Stars Jan. 24Posted 4 weeks ago
- Public information meeting on Urban-Suburban program Feb. 3Posted 4 weeks ago
Annual Peddlers Market in Brockport September 8
The annual Peddlers Market will be held Saturday, September 6, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the grounds of the Morgan-Manning House at 151 Main Street in Brockport. The landmark historic home, built in 1854, is a museum and headquarters for the Western Monroe Historical Society which sponsors the event. Admission is free.
Vendors will offer antiques, collectibles, fresh flowers, crafts, clothing, linens, farm fresh produce, flowers (including mums from Sara’s Garden Market), fruits and many other items including baked goods.
The popular “Junque Sale” will take place in the carriage house where there is expected to be “something for everyone.”
Food and refreshments will be available for sale. There will be hot dogs, hamburgers, Italian sausage with peppers and onions, soda and water.
The Historical Society will have a membership table with many items of interest, including historian Eunice Chesnut’s The Encyclopedia of Brockport.
Booth space is still available at $30 per space or $55 for two spaces. For booth space or other event information call the Morgan-Manning House 637-3645.