- Graduation 2016Posted 5 days ago
- Mill Creek Golf Club holds ribbon cuttingPosted 5 days ago
- Get ready to read this summerPosted 5 days ago
- Business AlmanacPosted 1 week ago
- Red Jug Pub to locate in BrockportPosted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport business owner receives Founders AwardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton-Parma Gazebo Band to launch 33rd Concert SeasonPosted 3 weeks ago
- UMC opens annual farmers’ marketPosted 3 weeks ago
- Historical items on displayPosted 4 weeks ago
- 2016 Summer Community LinkPosted 4 weeks ago
Annual Peddlers Market in Brockport September 8
The annual Peddlers Market will be held Saturday, September 6, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the grounds of the Morgan-Manning House at 151 Main Street in Brockport. The landmark historic home, built in 1854, is a museum and headquarters for the Western Monroe Historical Society which sponsors the event. Admission is free.
Vendors will offer antiques, collectibles, fresh flowers, crafts, clothing, linens, farm fresh produce, flowers (including mums from Sara’s Garden Market), fruits and many other items including baked goods.
The popular “Junque Sale” will take place in the carriage house where there is expected to be “something for everyone.”
Food and refreshments will be available for sale. There will be hot dogs, hamburgers, Italian sausage with peppers and onions, soda and water.
The Historical Society will have a membership table with many items of interest, including historian Eunice Chesnut’s The Encyclopedia of Brockport.
Booth space is still available at $30 per space or $55 for two spaces. For booth space or other event information call the Morgan-Manning House 637-3645.