- “Spring Ahead” and check lifesaving smoke and CO alarmsPosted 19 hours ago
- Spencerport Board of Education unanimous in approval of Urban-Suburban program participationPosted 4 days ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 4 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 4 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 1 month ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 1 month ago
Annual Peddlers Market in Brockport September 8
The annual Peddlers Market will be held Saturday, September 6, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the grounds of the Morgan-Manning House at 151 Main Street in Brockport. The landmark historic home, built in 1854, is a museum and headquarters for the Western Monroe Historical Society which sponsors the event. Admission is free.
Vendors will offer antiques, collectibles, fresh flowers, crafts, clothing, linens, farm fresh produce, flowers (including mums from Sara’s Garden Market), fruits and many other items including baked goods.
The popular “Junque Sale” will take place in the carriage house where there is expected to be “something for everyone.”
Food and refreshments will be available for sale. There will be hot dogs, hamburgers, Italian sausage with peppers and onions, soda and water.
The Historical Society will have a membership table with many items of interest, including historian Eunice Chesnut’s The Encyclopedia of Brockport.
Booth space is still available at $30 per space or $55 for two spaces. For booth space or other event information call the Morgan-Manning House 637-3645.