- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 1 month ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 1 month ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 1 month ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
New physician assistant joins Hilton Health Care, P.C.
Hilton Health Care, P.C. is pleased to welcome Alison Baillargeon, PA-C. She joins Drs. Zoghlin, Blackburn, Sarnov, Martinez and Beth Mucci, FNP in their west side family practice office.
Baillargeon is a Physician Assistant who holds national certification. A graduate of Siena College, Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry in 2012, Ms. Baillargeon attended the University of Bridgeport where she was awarded a Master of Science as a Physician Assistant. Originally from Brimfield, Massachusettes, she enjoys camping, kayaking and playing with her rescue cat in her spare time.