- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 1 month ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 1 month ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 1 month ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea Market
The Village of Hilton Community Center will hold an Indoor Community Flea Market on Saturday, April 8 at 59 Henry Street, Hilton. Spaces are currently available at $20 for a four foot by 10 foot area and sellers keep the proceeds.
To reserve a space, pick up an application at locations including Summit Federal Credit Union in Hilton, M&T Bank in Hilton, Parma Public Library, Mainly Books in Hilton, Hilton Community Center, and Parma Town Hall. Make checks payable to Cash and send the application and check to Hilton Community Flea Market, 971 Hamlin Center Road, Hamlin, NY 14464 by March 20.
Space assignments will be given on a first-come, first-served basis starting with the first floor of the Community Center and continuing to the second floor.
Set up time will be Friday, April 7 from 6 to 9 p.m. only. The Flea Market will take place from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. the next day. Coffee and donuts will be available to purchase in the morning in the Ingham Room (first floor, southern end of building). Hot dogs, chili, pop and other goodies will also be available. Bring the whole family.
A portion of the proceeds will go to the Friends of the Parma Public Library, Hilton Parma Emergency Food Shelf, and Kathleen Ann Tenney Animal Shelter.
For more information, call Pat at 752-0515 between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.