- New business hosts Open HousePosted 11 hours ago
- Brockport Bowl has new owners, major renovations scheduledPosted 11 hours ago
- Heritage Day in Spencerport July 11Posted 11 hours ago
- 2015 GraduationPosted 1 day ago
- 2015 Summer Community LinkPosted 1 week ago
- Business AlmanacPosted 2 weeks ago
- Team effort will yield community gardenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hamlin Recreation recognizedPosted 1 month ago
- 2015 Summer GuidePosted 1 month ago
Public meeting on the Revitalization of Holley scheduled
What does the future of Holley hold? Should it be a revitalized downtown, improved neighborhoods, or more parks and trails?
This is the second meeting for the Revitalize Holley Brownfield Opportunity Area project. Share your vision and look at the progress made to-date at a public meeting scheduled for Thursday, June 6, 7 p.m. at the Holley Public Library.
The Village of Holley has been awarded funding for an area-wide revitalization plan for village neighborhoods and other areas affected by brownfields or economic distress. Funding was provided through the New York State Department of State Brownfield Opportunity Area (BOA) Program, a three-step planning process that provides grants and technical support to help communities complete and implement revitalization strategies. At the completion of the three-step program, communities are designated a Brownfield Opportunity Area, increasing their competitive position for funding and incentives under several State and Federal assistance opportunities.