- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 2 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 2 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 2 days ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 2 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 2 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 1 week ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 1 week ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 2 weeks ago
Unity expands diabetes care and education to Brockport
Unity Diabetes & Endocrinology Services has expanded its offerings to serve the Brockport community at Unity’s Brockport building located at Routes 31 and 19 in the Wegmans Plaza.
Unity now offers diabetes education and nutrition counseling appointments every Thursday at Unity at Brockport.
Certified Diabetes Educator Amy Stacy, R.D., has joined Unity Diabetes & Endocrinology from Lakeside Memorial Hospital where she was the outpatient diabetes educator. She will also teach Managing Diabetes classes at Unity at Brockport.
Patients can also see an endocrinologist at this location. Appointments are available Thursday afternoons with KK Rajamani, M.D., Chief of Endocrinology, Unity Medical Group, and all day on Thursdays with Suzanne Saber, M.D.
“We are pleased to be able to provide education services and round out our diabetes offerings at our Brockport location and better meet the needs of the community,” said Dr. Rajamani.
Other services in the Brockport office include Ob/Gyn, ACM Patient Service Center, physical therapy, neurology, pulmonary, vascular, geriatrics, and infectious disease.
To schedule an appointment at Unity at Brockport or register for Diabetes Education Classes, call (585) 368-4560 or visitunitydiabetescommunity.org.