- Child Safety Fair coming to Hamlin Beach State ParkPosted 4 days ago
- Salvatore’s in Spencerport adds Arthur Treacher’s franchisePosted 4 days ago
- Byron-Bergen dancer competes in LondonPosted 4 days ago
- Westside Challenger Baseball closes out its 4th season with Award Ceremony and PicnicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton’s Schwind living the dreamPosted 3 weeks ago
- State appeals court dismisses Monroe County Fair neighbors’ lawsuitPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover Pinta and Nina in RochesterPosted 3 weeks ago
- Margaret A. McGrath Charitable Foundation awards $63,500 in scholarshipsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Monroe County Fair returns to Northampton ParkPosted 2 months ago
Unity expands diabetes care and education to Brockport
Unity Diabetes & Endocrinology Services has expanded its offerings to serve the Brockport community at Unity’s Brockport building located at Routes 31 and 19 in the Wegmans Plaza.
Unity now offers diabetes education and nutrition counseling appointments every Thursday at Unity at Brockport.
Certified Diabetes Educator Amy Stacy, R.D., has joined Unity Diabetes & Endocrinology from Lakeside Memorial Hospital where she was the outpatient diabetes educator. She will also teach Managing Diabetes classes at Unity at Brockport.
Patients can also see an endocrinologist at this location. Appointments are available Thursday afternoons with KK Rajamani, M.D., Chief of Endocrinology, Unity Medical Group, and all day on Thursdays with Suzanne Saber, M.D.
“We are pleased to be able to provide education services and round out our diabetes offerings at our Brockport location and better meet the needs of the community,” said Dr. Rajamani.
Other services in the Brockport office include Ob/Gyn, ACM Patient Service Center, physical therapy, neurology, pulmonary, vascular, geriatrics, and infectious disease.
To schedule an appointment at Unity at Brockport or register for Diabetes Education Classes, call (585) 368-4560 or visitunitydiabetescommunity.org.