- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 7 hours ago
- 27th Annual Braddock Bay Raptor Research “Bird of Prey Days”Posted 8 hours ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 1 day ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 1 day ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 1 day ago
- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
Bringing awareness to hunger
To bring awareness to world hunger, the youth group of Lakeview Community Church, 30 Long Pond Road, spent 30 hours fasting together.
They participated locally in community service activities at Mission Share in Greece and learned about world hunger.
Donations to support the youth will be sent to World Vision to care for the impoverished globally.