- Brockport, Byron-Bergen win Section V wrestling titlesPosted 1 week ago
- Resurfacing of Lake Ontario State Parkway planned for this summerPosted 2 weeks ago
- GCC time capsule seeking submissionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rangers hockey wins third straightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gates Chili Chamber to hold State of the TownsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Holley senior wins football honorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 Winter Community LinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Byron-Bergen Bees go global with National Geographic Bee CompetitionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- ESL announces available scholarships to high school seniorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- January-February programs at Riga Recreation CenterPosted 2 months ago
Day of Remembrance for veterans May 24
The Brockport Area Veteran Club will hold a Memorial Day of Remembrance and Celebration at 222 West Avenue, Brockport, Saturday, May 24, starting at 11 a.m.
The public is invited to honor and remember those men and women who have paid the ultimate in the nation’s military. After the ceremony, which will include local service organizations, there will be a concert, with music provided by the Brockport High School Band.
The Sons of the American Legion will have their annual take-out/eat-in chicken barbeque, hots and hamburgers from noon til gone.
The public is also invited to a short military service at 9 a.m. at the High Street Cemetery and at 9:30 a.m. at the Morgan Manning Monument on Main Street, Brockport.
For information contact the Brockport Area Vets Club at 637-5012.