- Churchville-Riga Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 community awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Funding available to farmers for water quality protectionPosted 2 days ago
- Hilton CSD seeks nominations for Alumni Hall of FamePosted 2 days ago
- Dissolution an issue again in BrockportPosted 1 week ago
- Holley first and second graders learn about healthy choicesPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport Hill School students win national poetry contestPosted 1 week ago
- Celebrating Black History Month in BrockportPosted 2 weeks ago
- Winter 2016 Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Churchville-Chili kindergarten classes now open for registrationPosted 4 weeks ago
Day of Remembrance for veterans May 24
The Brockport Area Veteran Club will hold a Memorial Day of Remembrance and Celebration at 222 West Avenue, Brockport, Saturday, May 24, starting at 11 a.m.
The public is invited to honor and remember those men and women who have paid the ultimate in the nation’s military. After the ceremony, which will include local service organizations, there will be a concert, with music provided by the Brockport High School Band.
The Sons of the American Legion will have their annual take-out/eat-in chicken barbeque, hots and hamburgers from noon til gone.
The public is also invited to a short military service at 9 a.m. at the High Street Cemetery and at 9:30 a.m. at the Morgan Manning Monument on Main Street, Brockport.
For information contact the Brockport Area Vets Club at 637-5012.