- Westside Challenger Baseball closes out its 4th season with Award Ceremony and PicnicPosted 4 days ago
- 2014 Canal Days Special SectionPosted 4 days ago
- Hilton’s Schwind living the dreamPosted 2 weeks ago
- State appeals court dismisses Monroe County Fair neighbors’ lawsuitPosted 2 weeks ago
- Discover Pinta and Nina in RochesterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Margaret A. McGrath Charitable Foundation awards $63,500 in scholarshipsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 115 Years of Hilton High School graduationsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Monroe County Fair returns to Northampton ParkPosted 1 month ago
- Gardens with Japanese elementsPosted 2 months ago
- 2014 Summer GuidePosted 2 months ago
Day of Remembrance for veterans May 24
The Brockport Area Veteran Club will hold a Memorial Day of Remembrance and Celebration at 222 West Avenue, Brockport, Saturday, May 24, starting at 11 a.m.
The public is invited to honor and remember those men and women who have paid the ultimate in the nation’s military. After the ceremony, which will include local service organizations, there will be a concert, with music provided by the Brockport High School Band.
The Sons of the American Legion will have their annual take-out/eat-in chicken barbeque, hots and hamburgers from noon til gone.
The public is also invited to a short military service at 9 a.m. at the High Street Cemetery and at 9:30 a.m. at the Morgan Manning Monument on Main Street, Brockport.
For information contact the Brockport Area Vets Club at 637-5012.