- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 1 day ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 1 day ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 1 day ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 1 day ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 1 day ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 1 week ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 1 week ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 2 weeks ago
Day of Remembrance for veterans May 24
The Brockport Area Veteran Club will hold a Memorial Day of Remembrance and Celebration at 222 West Avenue, Brockport, Saturday, May 24, starting at 11 a.m.
The public is invited to honor and remember those men and women who have paid the ultimate in the nation’s military. After the ceremony, which will include local service organizations, there will be a concert, with music provided by the Brockport High School Band.
The Sons of the American Legion will have their annual take-out/eat-in chicken barbeque, hots and hamburgers from noon til gone.
The public is also invited to a short military service at 9 a.m. at the High Street Cemetery and at 9:30 a.m. at the Morgan Manning Monument on Main Street, Brockport.
For information contact the Brockport Area Vets Club at 637-5012.