- 2016 Spring Community LinkPosted 1 week ago
- Community volunteer helps residentsPosted 1 week ago
- Young Women of Distinction recipients announcedPosted 1 week ago
- 2016 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Community invited to attend Drug Prevention and Intervention ForumPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tickets on sale for 20th Annual Armed Forces Day LuncheonPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 2 months ago
Foodlink Mobile Food Pantry to return to Hilton
The Foodlink Mobile Food Pantry will return to Hilton on Saturday, August 9. The Mobile Pantry is a market on wheels, filled with essential, nutritious food items, that travels to locations to serve rural and under-served areas. The Mobile Pantry carries perishable items that change daily depending on donations to Foodlink.
Regardless of income or location, people are welcome to visit the Pantry at the Hilton DPW Garage, 50 Henry Street, where they will have access to an assortment of groceries. Vehicles should line up along Old Hojack Lane and proceed through the DPW garage for the food distribution. There will be volunteers there to direct traffic. Food will be given out from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. with a limit of one order per household. Those who could be helped by an assortment of fresh fruits and vegetables, bakery items, and non-perishable grocery items are invited to attend and receive the food. Information about assistance with SNAP (formerly known as food stamps), and contact information for the Hilton Parma Emergency Food Shelf, as well as current programs being offered, will also be available. For information call 234-2090.