- Route 31 bridge replacement project resumesPosted 7 days ago
- Bright Raven gymnasts win gold at statesPosted 7 days ago
- 2017 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Volunteer fire departments across New York recruit new membersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Friends of Hamlin Beach State Park host I Love My Park DayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sign-up for Westside Challenger BaseballPosted 2 weeks ago
- Young Women of Distinction Award finalists announced by Women’s CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brockport HS student wins Science Congress competitionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 2 months ago
January-February programs at Riga Recreation Center
•“Just for Fun” Music Program – Every Wednesday at the Riga Town Hall from 2 to 4 p.m.
•Senior Nutrition Program – Every Monday at the Ogden Senior Center. Call office for transportation.
•Scrapbooking with Anne – Saturdays, January 14 and February 11 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Riga Town Hall.
•Senior Recreation Van Trips – TBA through SCOR and local newspapers.
•Annual Soccer Academy at Churchville Elementary School – Mondays, January 9, 23 and 30; February 6 and 13. For children in grades K through second and third through fourth.
•Volleyball Academy at Churchville Elementary School – Thursdays, January 5, 12 and 19 and February 2.
•CYA Baseball/Softball – Call Recreation Office for details.
•Churchville Soccer Club – Visit churchvillesoccerclub.com for details.
•February Recess Programs – Bowling on February 15 and Bright Raven Gymnastics on February 16.
•Archery at Creekside Archery in Brockport – Call Recreation Office for details.
•WinterFest, 2017 – Sunday, January 29 from 12 to 3 p.m. Includes free Kids’ Carnival and Churchville Lions Club “World Famous” Chicken BBQ at Churchville Elementary School.
For Town of Riga Lodge Rentals, call 293-3880 ext. 121 or 122.