- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 1 month ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 1 month ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 1 month ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Gates Chili Chamber to hold State of the Towns
The Gates Chili Chamber of Commerce will hold its State of the Towns presentation from 11:30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28 at the Diplomat Party House, 1956 Lyell Avenue in Gates.
Mark Assini, Supervisor of the Town of Gates, and David Dunning, Supervisor of the Town of Chili, will each give their State of the Town address for their respective town.
This event gives area businesses and community members an opportunity to learn about the accomplishments and future plans of the two towns of Chili and Gates.
Tickets for the luncheon cost $20 for members and $25 for non-members and can be purchased at the Chamber website, www.gcchamber.com.
For more information about the event, contact Jillian Beaman at Programs@GCChamber.com.