- 2017 Spring Community LinkPosted 5 days ago
- Village of Holley grows community gardenPosted 5 days ago
- Route 31 bridge replacement project resumesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bright Raven gymnasts win gold at statesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Volunteer fire departments across New York recruit new membersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Friends of Hamlin Beach State Park host I Love My Park DayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 2 months ago
Step back in time at GCVM’s Antique Show
Genesee Country Village & Museum’s 19th Annual Antique Show & Sale on Saturday, April 22, will provide visitors with the opportunity to peruse the quality collections of some of Western New York’s finest dealers.
Displays will be set up from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the museum’s Meeting Center and Exhibition Hall, providing access no matter the weather. The show will include extensive collections of furniture, paintings, textiles, books and ephemera, jewelry, porcelain and glassware.
Admission costs $7. A $1 coupon is available through the museum website. (Members are free).
For an early opportunity to shop, a Preview Party with private shopping is available from 6 to 8 p.m. on Friday, April 21 – the night before the show opens to the public.
Enjoy unlimited hors d’oeuvres, wine, beer and an exclusive look at the extensive collection available for sale, plus a first look at “Wild in the Country,” the John L. Wehle Gallery’s new exhibit. Sculptor Mary Taylor is the featured speaker at 6:15 and 7:15 p.m., followed by a tour with gallery curator Patricia Tice.
Preview Party tickets cost $30 ($25 members) and include admission to Saturday’s show. They are available at www.gcv.org.
For more information, visit www.gcv.org.