- 2015 Home and GardenPosted 3 days ago
- ConServe #1 on Top Workplace listPosted 1 week ago
- Meet the Brockport board candidates May 4Posted 1 week ago
- Spring 2015 Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Four selected as Orleans Heritage HeroesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 months ago
Helen E. Mead
•Mead, Helen E., February 6, 2014. Predeceased by her husband, Lawrence F. Mead; sister, Joan C. Arnold and brother, William S. Christman. Survived by her sister, Anne Christman of Scotia, New York; brother-in-law, Vincent Arnold; several nieces, nephews, grand-nieces and grand-nephews. Helen received an undergraduate degree from Oneonta and a master’s degree from SUNY Brockport. She retired after many years teaching in the City of Rochester School District.
Her Funeral Mass was celebrated March 8 at St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. Interment, St. John Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 422 South Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620 in her memory. Please reference for vision rehabilitation services.