- Child Safety Fair coming to Hamlin Beach State ParkPosted 2 days ago
- Salvatore’s in Spencerport adds Arthur Treacher’s franchisePosted 2 days ago
- Byron-Bergen dancer competes in LondonPosted 2 days ago
- Westside Challenger Baseball closes out its 4th season with Award Ceremony and PicnicPosted 1 week ago
- Hilton’s Schwind living the dreamPosted 2 weeks ago
- State appeals court dismisses Monroe County Fair neighbors’ lawsuitPosted 2 weeks ago
- Discover Pinta and Nina in RochesterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Margaret A. McGrath Charitable Foundation awards $63,500 in scholarshipsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Monroe County Fair returns to Northampton ParkPosted 1 month ago
Helen E. Mead
•Mead, Helen E., February 6, 2014. Predeceased by her husband, Lawrence F. Mead; sister, Joan C. Arnold and brother, William S. Christman. Survived by her sister, Anne Christman of Scotia, New York; brother-in-law, Vincent Arnold; several nieces, nephews, grand-nieces and grand-nephews. Helen received an undergraduate degree from Oneonta and a master’s degree from SUNY Brockport. She retired after many years teaching in the City of Rochester School District.
Her Funeral Mass was celebrated March 8 at St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. Interment, St. John Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 422 South Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620 in her memory. Please reference for vision rehabilitation services.