- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 4 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 4 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 4 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall college sports honorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 weeks ago
Helen E. Mead
•Mead, Helen E., February 6, 2014. Predeceased by her husband, Lawrence F. Mead; sister, Joan C. Arnold and brother, William S. Christman. Survived by her sister, Anne Christman of Scotia, New York; brother-in-law, Vincent Arnold; several nieces, nephews, grand-nieces and grand-nephews. Helen received an undergraduate degree from Oneonta and a master’s degree from SUNY Brockport. She retired after many years teaching in the City of Rochester School District.
Her Funeral Mass was celebrated March 8 at St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. Interment, St. John Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 422 South Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620 in her memory. Please reference for vision rehabilitation services.