- Brockport, Byron-Bergen win Section V wrestling titlesPosted 1 week ago
- Resurfacing of Lake Ontario State Parkway planned for this summerPosted 2 weeks ago
- GCC time capsule seeking submissionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rangers hockey wins third straightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gates Chili Chamber to hold State of the TownsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Holley senior wins football honorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 Winter Community LinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Byron-Bergen Bees go global with National Geographic Bee CompetitionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- ESL announces available scholarships to high school seniorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- January-February programs at Riga Recreation CenterPosted 2 months ago
Helen E. Mead
•Mead, Helen E., February 6, 2014. Predeceased by her husband, Lawrence F. Mead; sister, Joan C. Arnold and brother, William S. Christman. Survived by her sister, Anne Christman of Scotia, New York; brother-in-law, Vincent Arnold; several nieces, nephews, grand-nieces and grand-nephews. Helen received an undergraduate degree from Oneonta and a master’s degree from SUNY Brockport. She retired after many years teaching in the City of Rochester School District.
Her Funeral Mass was celebrated March 8 at St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. Interment, St. John Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 422 South Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620 in her memory. Please reference for vision rehabilitation services.