- Urban-Suburban program on Spencerport Board’s Feb. 24 agendaPosted 5 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 5 days ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 5 days ago
- DOT presents plans for Route 531 terminus improvements, comment period ends Feb. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Free RPO “Around the Town” Concert performed at C-C PACPosted 2 weeks ago
- Board hears opinions from speakers on both sides of Spencerport’s Urban-Suburban implementation issuePosted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 4 weeks ago
Helen E. Mead
•Mead, Helen E., February 6, 2014. Predeceased by her husband, Lawrence F. Mead; sister, Joan C. Arnold and brother, William S. Christman. Survived by her sister, Anne Christman of Scotia, New York; brother-in-law, Vincent Arnold; several nieces, nephews, grand-nieces and grand-nephews. Helen received an undergraduate degree from Oneonta and a master’s degree from SUNY Brockport. She retired after many years teaching in the City of Rochester School District.
Her Funeral Mass was celebrated March 8 at St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. Interment, St. John Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 422 South Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620 in her memory. Please reference for vision rehabilitation services.