- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 4 days ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 4 days ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 4 days ago
- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 1 week ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 1 week ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 1 week ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 4 weeks ago
Helen E. Mead
•Mead, Helen E., February 6, 2014. Predeceased by her husband, Lawrence F. Mead; sister, Joan C. Arnold and brother, William S. Christman. Survived by her sister, Anne Christman of Scotia, New York; brother-in-law, Vincent Arnold; several nieces, nephews, grand-nieces and grand-nephews. Helen received an undergraduate degree from Oneonta and a master’s degree from SUNY Brockport. She retired after many years teaching in the City of Rochester School District.
Her Funeral Mass was celebrated March 8 at St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. Interment, St. John Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 422 South Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620 in her memory. Please reference for vision rehabilitation services.