- Westside Challenger Baseball closes out its 4th season with Award Ceremony and PicnicPosted 3 days ago
- 2014 Canal Days Special SectionPosted 3 days ago
- Hilton’s Schwind living the dreamPosted 1 week ago
- State appeals court dismisses Monroe County Fair neighbors’ lawsuitPosted 1 week ago
- Discover Pinta and Nina in RochesterPosted 1 week ago
- Margaret A. McGrath Charitable Foundation awards $63,500 in scholarshipsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 115 Years of Hilton High School graduationsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Monroe County Fair returns to Northampton ParkPosted 1 month ago
- Gardens with Japanese elementsPosted 2 months ago
- 2014 Summer GuidePosted 2 months ago
Helen E. Mead
•Mead, Helen E., February 6, 2014. Predeceased by her husband, Lawrence F. Mead; sister, Joan C. Arnold and brother, William S. Christman. Survived by her sister, Anne Christman of Scotia, New York; brother-in-law, Vincent Arnold; several nieces, nephews, grand-nieces and grand-nephews. Helen received an undergraduate degree from Oneonta and a master’s degree from SUNY Brockport. She retired after many years teaching in the City of Rochester School District.
Her Funeral Mass was celebrated March 8 at St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. Interment, St. John Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 422 South Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620 in her memory. Please reference for vision rehabilitation services.