- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 4 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 4 days ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 4 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 4 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 3 weeks ago
Helen E. Mead
•Mead, Helen E., February 6, 2014. Predeceased by her husband, Lawrence F. Mead; sister, Joan C. Arnold and brother, William S. Christman. Survived by her sister, Anne Christman of Scotia, New York; brother-in-law, Vincent Arnold; several nieces, nephews, grand-nieces and grand-nephews. Helen received an undergraduate degree from Oneonta and a master’s degree from SUNY Brockport. She retired after many years teaching in the City of Rochester School District.
Her Funeral Mass was celebrated March 8 at St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. Interment, St. John Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 422 South Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620 in her memory. Please reference for vision rehabilitation services.