- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 11 hours ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 11 hours ago
- Master Gardeners in three counties hold fall eventsPosted 11 hours ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 11 hours ago
- Roberts Wesleyan fall previewsPosted 11 hours ago
- Love of lotus leads to presentation in ChinaPosted 1 week ago
- Annual Peddlers Market in Brockport September 8Posted 1 week ago
- Strong West Emergency Department opens in BrockportPosted 1 week ago
- The College at Brockport fall sports previewsPosted 1 week ago
- Bad Apples features unique twists on good foodPosted 2 weeks ago
Helen E. Mead
•Mead, Helen E., February 6, 2014. Predeceased by her husband, Lawrence F. Mead; sister, Joan C. Arnold and brother, William S. Christman. Survived by her sister, Anne Christman of Scotia, New York; brother-in-law, Vincent Arnold; several nieces, nephews, grand-nieces and grand-nephews. Helen received an undergraduate degree from Oneonta and a master’s degree from SUNY Brockport. She retired after many years teaching in the City of Rochester School District.
Her Funeral Mass was celebrated March 8 at St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. Interment, St. John Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 422 South Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620 in her memory. Please reference for vision rehabilitation services.