- Candlelight Christmas Holiday Show at Morgan Manning House Dec. 5 & 6Posted 4 days ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 days ago
- Boy Scouts launch toy collectionPosted 4 days ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 days ago
- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 2 weeks ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 2 weeks ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 3 weeks ago
Helen E. Mead
•Mead, Helen E., February 6, 2014. Predeceased by her husband, Lawrence F. Mead; sister, Joan C. Arnold and brother, William S. Christman. Survived by her sister, Anne Christman of Scotia, New York; brother-in-law, Vincent Arnold; several nieces, nephews, grand-nieces and grand-nephews. Helen received an undergraduate degree from Oneonta and a master’s degree from SUNY Brockport. She retired after many years teaching in the City of Rochester School District.
Her Funeral Mass was celebrated March 8 at St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. Interment, St. John Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 422 South Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620 in her memory. Please reference for vision rehabilitation services.