- 2016 Spring Community LinkPosted 4 days ago
- Community volunteer helps residentsPosted 4 days ago
- Young Women of Distinction recipients announcedPosted 4 days ago
- 2016 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Community invited to attend Drug Prevention and Intervention ForumPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tickets on sale for 20th Annual Armed Forces Day LuncheonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 2 months ago
Janice E. Harvey
•Harvey, Janice E., on February 24, 2014 at age 73. She is survived by her loving and devoted husband of 54 years, John; son, Robert; daughter, Cheryl Renfro; mother, Golda Reese; grandchildren, John Robert and Cassandra Renfro; great-grandchildren; sisters, Beverly (Bruce) Miller, Sandra Wade; nieces, Colleen, Meredith (John) Hill.
A Memorial Service was held March 8 at the New Comer Funeral Home, Greece. Contributions can be directed to Visiting Nurse Services, 2180 Empire Boulevard, Webster, NY in her memory.