- Those Autumn Leaves – an organic goldminePosted 5 days ago
- Brockport Symphony Orchestra presents annual Holiday Pops ConcertPosted 5 days ago
- Genesee Community College receives grant for student veteransPosted 5 days ago
- 2016 Home for the HolidaysPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Holiday LinkPosted 3 weeks ago
- Online Photo ContestPosted 4 weeks ago
- TOPS honors U.S. veterans and active militaryPosted 4 weeks ago
Janice E. Harvey
•Harvey, Janice E., on February 24, 2014 at age 73. She is survived by her loving and devoted husband of 54 years, John; son, Robert; daughter, Cheryl Renfro; mother, Golda Reese; grandchildren, John Robert and Cassandra Renfro; great-grandchildren; sisters, Beverly (Bruce) Miller, Sandra Wade; nieces, Colleen, Meredith (John) Hill.
A Memorial Service was held March 8 at the New Comer Funeral Home, Greece. Contributions can be directed to Visiting Nurse Services, 2180 Empire Boulevard, Webster, NY in her memory.