- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 4 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 4 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 4 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall college sports honorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 weeks ago
Janice E. Harvey
•Harvey, Janice E., on February 24, 2014 at age 73. She is survived by her loving and devoted husband of 54 years, John; son, Robert; daughter, Cheryl Renfro; mother, Golda Reese; grandchildren, John Robert and Cassandra Renfro; great-grandchildren; sisters, Beverly (Bruce) Miller, Sandra Wade; nieces, Colleen, Meredith (John) Hill.
A Memorial Service was held March 8 at the New Comer Funeral Home, Greece. Contributions can be directed to Visiting Nurse Services, 2180 Empire Boulevard, Webster, NY in her memory.