- Route 31 bridge replacement project resumesPosted 7 days ago
- Bright Raven gymnasts win gold at statesPosted 7 days ago
- 2017 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Volunteer fire departments across New York recruit new membersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Friends of Hamlin Beach State Park host I Love My Park DayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sign-up for Westside Challenger BaseballPosted 2 weeks ago
- Young Women of Distinction Award finalists announced by Women’s CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brockport HS student wins Science Congress competitionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 2 months ago
Janice E. Harvey
•Harvey, Janice E., on February 24, 2014 at age 73. She is survived by her loving and devoted husband of 54 years, John; son, Robert; daughter, Cheryl Renfro; mother, Golda Reese; grandchildren, John Robert and Cassandra Renfro; great-grandchildren; sisters, Beverly (Bruce) Miller, Sandra Wade; nieces, Colleen, Meredith (John) Hill.
A Memorial Service was held March 8 at the New Comer Funeral Home, Greece. Contributions can be directed to Visiting Nurse Services, 2180 Empire Boulevard, Webster, NY in her memory.