- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 4 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 4 days ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 4 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 4 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 3 weeks ago
Janice E. Harvey
•Harvey, Janice E., on February 24, 2014 at age 73. She is survived by her loving and devoted husband of 54 years, John; son, Robert; daughter, Cheryl Renfro; mother, Golda Reese; grandchildren, John Robert and Cassandra Renfro; great-grandchildren; sisters, Beverly (Bruce) Miller, Sandra Wade; nieces, Colleen, Meredith (John) Hill.
A Memorial Service was held March 8 at the New Comer Funeral Home, Greece. Contributions can be directed to Visiting Nurse Services, 2180 Empire Boulevard, Webster, NY in her memory.