- 2015 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 days ago
- Purple Pony Seeking VolunteersPosted 3 days ago
- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- 27th Annual Braddock Bay Raptor Research “Bird of Prey Days”Posted 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 3 weeks ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 3 weeks ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 1 month ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 1 month ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 3 months ago
Lois S. Brennan
•Brennan, Lois S., formerly of Fairport and Henrietta, died March 2, 2014, Predeceased by daughter, Molly; son, Timothy; and brother, Hugh Skelly. She is survived by her husband, Donald Sr.; four daughters and two sons, Donald Jr. (Cathy), Virginia (John) Ryskowski, Joseph (Robin), Eileen (Kevin) Burke, Mary Lou (Geno) Ingrassia and Sheila (Samuel) D’Andrea; 16 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews.
Her Funeral Mass was said March 8 at St. John of Rochester, Fairport. Donations can be made to Catholic Charities, 1945 East Ridge Road, Rochester 14622 or Lifetime Care, 3111 Winton Road South, Rochester 14623 in her memory.