- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport fundraiser organized for Pierson familyPosted 6 days ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 6 days ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 6 days ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 6 days ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kendall girls capture crown in OTPosted 2 weeks ago
Lois S. Brennan
•Brennan, Lois S., formerly of Fairport and Henrietta, died March 2, 2014, Predeceased by daughter, Molly; son, Timothy; and brother, Hugh Skelly. She is survived by her husband, Donald Sr.; four daughters and two sons, Donald Jr. (Cathy), Virginia (John) Ryskowski, Joseph (Robin), Eileen (Kevin) Burke, Mary Lou (Geno) Ingrassia and Sheila (Samuel) D’Andrea; 16 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews.
Her Funeral Mass was said March 8 at St. John of Rochester, Fairport. Donations can be made to Catholic Charities, 1945 East Ridge Road, Rochester 14622 or Lifetime Care, 3111 Winton Road South, Rochester 14623 in her memory.