- Spencerport hosts Teike Bernabi Wrestling Tournament Dec. 29-30Posted 6 hours ago
- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 1 week ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 1 week ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 1 week ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 weeks ago
Lois S. Brennan
•Brennan, Lois S., formerly of Fairport and Henrietta, died March 2, 2014, Predeceased by daughter, Molly; son, Timothy; and brother, Hugh Skelly. She is survived by her husband, Donald Sr.; four daughters and two sons, Donald Jr. (Cathy), Virginia (John) Ryskowski, Joseph (Robin), Eileen (Kevin) Burke, Mary Lou (Geno) Ingrassia and Sheila (Samuel) D’Andrea; 16 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews.
Her Funeral Mass was said March 8 at St. John of Rochester, Fairport. Donations can be made to Catholic Charities, 1945 East Ridge Road, Rochester 14622 or Lifetime Care, 3111 Winton Road South, Rochester 14623 in her memory.