- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 5 days ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 5 days ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 5 days ago
- Brockport, Byron-Bergen win Section V wrestling titlesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Resurfacing of Lake Ontario State Parkway planned for this summerPosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC time capsule seeking submissionsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rangers hockey wins third straightPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gates Chili Chamber to hold State of the TownsPosted 4 weeks ago
Lois S. Brennan
•Brennan, Lois S., formerly of Fairport and Henrietta, died March 2, 2014, Predeceased by daughter, Molly; son, Timothy; and brother, Hugh Skelly. She is survived by her husband, Donald Sr.; four daughters and two sons, Donald Jr. (Cathy), Virginia (John) Ryskowski, Joseph (Robin), Eileen (Kevin) Burke, Mary Lou (Geno) Ingrassia and Sheila (Samuel) D’Andrea; 16 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews.
Her Funeral Mass was said March 8 at St. John of Rochester, Fairport. Donations can be made to Catholic Charities, 1945 East Ridge Road, Rochester 14622 or Lifetime Care, 3111 Winton Road South, Rochester 14623 in her memory.