- Business AlmanacPosted 4 days ago
- Red Jug Pub to locate in BrockportPosted 6 days ago
- Spencerport business owner receives Founders AwardPosted 6 days ago
- Hilton-Parma Gazebo Band to launch 33rd Concert SeasonPosted 2 weeks ago
- UMC opens annual farmers’ marketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Historical items on displayPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2016 Summer Community LinkPosted 3 weeks ago
- Summer Guide 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Black Creek watersPosted 1 month ago
Lois S. Brennan
•Brennan, Lois S., formerly of Fairport and Henrietta, died March 2, 2014, Predeceased by daughter, Molly; son, Timothy; and brother, Hugh Skelly. She is survived by her husband, Donald Sr.; four daughters and two sons, Donald Jr. (Cathy), Virginia (John) Ryskowski, Joseph (Robin), Eileen (Kevin) Burke, Mary Lou (Geno) Ingrassia and Sheila (Samuel) D’Andrea; 16 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews.
Her Funeral Mass was said March 8 at St. John of Rochester, Fairport. Donations can be made to Catholic Charities, 1945 East Ridge Road, Rochester 14622 or Lifetime Care, 3111 Winton Road South, Rochester 14623 in her memory.