- Candlelight Christmas Holiday Show at Morgan Manning House Dec. 5 & 6Posted 3 days ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 3 days ago
- Boy Scouts launch toy collectionPosted 3 days ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 3 days ago
- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 1 week ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 1 week ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 1 week ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 1 week ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
Mary Ann Conklin
•Conklin, Mary Ann, age 64, died February 23, 2014 peacefully at her home with her daughters by her side. Mrs. Conklin was predeceased by her parents, William and Rose Collett; daughter, Tina Miguel; her son, Richard Conklin, Jr. and her sister, Liz. She is survived by her children, Kristi Rodriguez of Waterport, Shelli (Isauro) Rodriguez of Kendall, Colleen Conklin of Medina, Travis Gilmore of Michigan, Tomara Gilmore of Albion; 17 grandchildren; many great grandchildren as well as her dogs Molly and Pooch.
Mary Ann’s Celebration of Life was held March 2 at the Christopher Mitchell Funeral Homes, Inc., Albion. Interment at the convenience of the family. Contributions can be made to the American Cancer Society in her memory.