- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 6 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 6 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 6 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall college sports honorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 weeks ago
Mary Ann Conklin
•Conklin, Mary Ann, age 64, died February 23, 2014 peacefully at her home with her daughters by her side. Mrs. Conklin was predeceased by her parents, William and Rose Collett; daughter, Tina Miguel; her son, Richard Conklin, Jr. and her sister, Liz. She is survived by her children, Kristi Rodriguez of Waterport, Shelli (Isauro) Rodriguez of Kendall, Colleen Conklin of Medina, Travis Gilmore of Michigan, Tomara Gilmore of Albion; 17 grandchildren; many great grandchildren as well as her dogs Molly and Pooch.
Mary Ann’s Celebration of Life was held March 2 at the Christopher Mitchell Funeral Homes, Inc., Albion. Interment at the convenience of the family. Contributions can be made to the American Cancer Society in her memory.