- 2017 Spring Community LinkPosted 5 days ago
- Village of Holley grows community gardenPosted 5 days ago
- Route 31 bridge replacement project resumesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bright Raven gymnasts win gold at statesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Volunteer fire departments across New York recruit new membersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Friends of Hamlin Beach State Park host I Love My Park DayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 2 months ago
Mary Ann Conklin
•Conklin, Mary Ann, age 64, died February 23, 2014 peacefully at her home with her daughters by her side. Mrs. Conklin was predeceased by her parents, William and Rose Collett; daughter, Tina Miguel; her son, Richard Conklin, Jr. and her sister, Liz. She is survived by her children, Kristi Rodriguez of Waterport, Shelli (Isauro) Rodriguez of Kendall, Colleen Conklin of Medina, Travis Gilmore of Michigan, Tomara Gilmore of Albion; 17 grandchildren; many great grandchildren as well as her dogs Molly and Pooch.
Mary Ann’s Celebration of Life was held March 2 at the Christopher Mitchell Funeral Homes, Inc., Albion. Interment at the convenience of the family. Contributions can be made to the American Cancer Society in her memory.