- Along the Ridge, new business recalls historic rootsPosted 5 days ago
- Hamlin Recreation recognizedPosted 5 days ago
- Churchville mayor appointed to NYCOM Nominating CommitteePosted 5 days ago
- Food Truck Rodeo May 21 profits C-C Sports BoostersPosted 5 days ago
- 2015 Summer GuidePosted 7 days ago
- 2015 Home and GardenPosted 3 weeks ago
Mary Ann Conklin
•Conklin, Mary Ann, age 64, died February 23, 2014 peacefully at her home with her daughters by her side. Mrs. Conklin was predeceased by her parents, William and Rose Collett; daughter, Tina Miguel; her son, Richard Conklin, Jr. and her sister, Liz. She is survived by her children, Kristi Rodriguez of Waterport, Shelli (Isauro) Rodriguez of Kendall, Colleen Conklin of Medina, Travis Gilmore of Michigan, Tomara Gilmore of Albion; 17 grandchildren; many great grandchildren as well as her dogs Molly and Pooch.
Mary Ann’s Celebration of Life was held March 2 at the Christopher Mitchell Funeral Homes, Inc., Albion. Interment at the convenience of the family. Contributions can be made to the American Cancer Society in her memory.