- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 2 months ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 2 months ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 2 months ago
Mary Ann Conklin
•Conklin, Mary Ann, age 64, died February 23, 2014 peacefully at her home with her daughters by her side. Mrs. Conklin was predeceased by her parents, William and Rose Collett; daughter, Tina Miguel; her son, Richard Conklin, Jr. and her sister, Liz. She is survived by her children, Kristi Rodriguez of Waterport, Shelli (Isauro) Rodriguez of Kendall, Colleen Conklin of Medina, Travis Gilmore of Michigan, Tomara Gilmore of Albion; 17 grandchildren; many great grandchildren as well as her dogs Molly and Pooch.
Mary Ann’s Celebration of Life was held March 2 at the Christopher Mitchell Funeral Homes, Inc., Albion. Interment at the convenience of the family. Contributions can be made to the American Cancer Society in her memory.