- Summer Guide 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Black Creek watersPosted 1 week ago
- Annual Brockport Central School District Art show opens May 23Posted 1 week ago
- Winners announced for annual Erie Canal Poster ContestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share the beauty of community with a Fresh Air childPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rochester Press-Radio Club announces Day of Champions Award winnersPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Home and GardenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 3 months ago
Mary Ann Conklin
•Conklin, Mary Ann, age 64, died February 23, 2014 peacefully at her home with her daughters by her side. Mrs. Conklin was predeceased by her parents, William and Rose Collett; daughter, Tina Miguel; her son, Richard Conklin, Jr. and her sister, Liz. She is survived by her children, Kristi Rodriguez of Waterport, Shelli (Isauro) Rodriguez of Kendall, Colleen Conklin of Medina, Travis Gilmore of Michigan, Tomara Gilmore of Albion; 17 grandchildren; many great grandchildren as well as her dogs Molly and Pooch.
Mary Ann’s Celebration of Life was held March 2 at the Christopher Mitchell Funeral Homes, Inc., Albion. Interment at the convenience of the family. Contributions can be made to the American Cancer Society in her memory.