- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 24 hours ago
- 27th Annual Braddock Bay Raptor Research “Bird of Prey Days”Posted 1 day ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 2 days ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 2 days ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 2 days ago
- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 1 month ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
Betty M. Groves
•Groves, Betty M., June 30, 2014, at age 81 in Tennessee. Predeceased by her husband, Lester, 2007. Survived by her daughter, Dianne (William) Grant; her brother, Allen Smith; grandchildren, Shannon and Christopher; great-grandsons, Hunter and Jayden.
Her Memorial Service was held July 23 at Thomas E. Burger Funeral Home, Inc., Hilton. Private Interment, Parma Union Cemetery.