- “Spring Ahead” and check lifesaving smoke and CO alarmsPosted 1 day ago
- Spencerport Board of Education unanimous in approval of Urban-Suburban program participationPosted 4 days ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 4 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 4 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 1 month ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 1 month ago
John R. Fouquet
•Fouquet, John R., July 16, 2014 at age 92 peacefully after a long illness. Predeceased by his wife, Lorraine. Survived by his children, Gary Fouquet and Cheryl Cody; grandchildren, Kristin, Kevin and Kelly Garvin; sister, Jane Mathewson; many nieces, nephews and his beloved dog, Teddy. John was a member of the Knights of Columbus, Rochester Council 178, Bishop James E. Kearney Assembly 723 and Chili American Legion Post 1830.
His Funeral Mass was said July 22 at St. Helen’s Church, Gates. Entombment, White Haven Memorial Park. Donations can be made to Honor Flight in his memory.