- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport fundraiser organized for Pierson familyPosted 6 days ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 6 days ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 6 days ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 6 days ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kendall girls capture crown in OTPosted 2 weeks ago
John R. Fouquet
•Fouquet, John R., July 16, 2014 at age 92 peacefully after a long illness. Predeceased by his wife, Lorraine. Survived by his children, Gary Fouquet and Cheryl Cody; grandchildren, Kristin, Kevin and Kelly Garvin; sister, Jane Mathewson; many nieces, nephews and his beloved dog, Teddy. John was a member of the Knights of Columbus, Rochester Council 178, Bishop James E. Kearney Assembly 723 and Chili American Legion Post 1830.
His Funeral Mass was said July 22 at St. Helen’s Church, Gates. Entombment, White Haven Memorial Park. Donations can be made to Honor Flight in his memory.