- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 2 months ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 2 months ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 2 months ago
John R. Fouquet
•Fouquet, John R., July 16, 2014 at age 92 peacefully after a long illness. Predeceased by his wife, Lorraine. Survived by his children, Gary Fouquet and Cheryl Cody; grandchildren, Kristin, Kevin and Kelly Garvin; sister, Jane Mathewson; many nieces, nephews and his beloved dog, Teddy. John was a member of the Knights of Columbus, Rochester Council 178, Bishop James E. Kearney Assembly 723 and Chili American Legion Post 1830.
His Funeral Mass was said July 22 at St. Helen’s Church, Gates. Entombment, White Haven Memorial Park. Donations can be made to Honor Flight in his memory.