- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 4 days ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 4 days ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 4 days ago
- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 1 week ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 4 weeks ago
John R. Fouquet
•Fouquet, John R., July 16, 2014 at age 92 peacefully after a long illness. Predeceased by his wife, Lorraine. Survived by his children, Gary Fouquet and Cheryl Cody; grandchildren, Kristin, Kevin and Kelly Garvin; sister, Jane Mathewson; many nieces, nephews and his beloved dog, Teddy. John was a member of the Knights of Columbus, Rochester Council 178, Bishop James E. Kearney Assembly 723 and Chili American Legion Post 1830.
His Funeral Mass was said July 22 at St. Helen’s Church, Gates. Entombment, White Haven Memorial Park. Donations can be made to Honor Flight in his memory.