- 2015 Home for the HolidaysPosted 5 days ago
- Hilton CSD residents to vote on Capital Project propositionPosted 5 days ago
- Hilton-Parma Gazebo band to present Christmas concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Spencerport announces Scholar Athlete AwardsPosted 5 days ago
- 2015 Holiday Edition Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Long time Parma resident participates in Honor FlightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport wins first football titlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Town of Riga will have new leadershipPosted 3 weeks ago
- Make a Difference – Pack the Bus!Posted 4 weeks ago
- 2015 Business FocusPosted 1 month ago
Alice Minnie Wilson
•Wilson, Alice Minnie, July 25, 2014 at age 97. Predeceased by her husband, Robert E. Wilson. Survived by her daughter, Barbara (Richard) Szczepanski of Hilton; her son Craig (Mary) Wilson of Brockport; eight grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; one great-great grandson; three step grandchildren; seven step great grandchildren; several nieces and nephews.
Her Funeral Service was held July 29 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Hilton. Interment at Garland Cemetery. Contributions can be made to the Memorial Fund of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church or the American Diabetes Association in her memory.