- Dissolution an issue again in BrockportPosted 5 days ago
- Holley first and second graders learn about healthy choicesPosted 5 days ago
- Brockport Hill School students win national poetry contestPosted 5 days ago
- Celebrating Black History Month in BrockportPosted 2 weeks ago
- Winter 2016 Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sponsorships available for 2016 canal-related eventsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Churchville-Chili kindergarten classes now open for registrationPosted 3 weeks ago
Alice Minnie Wilson
•Wilson, Alice Minnie, July 25, 2014 at age 97. Predeceased by her husband, Robert E. Wilson. Survived by her daughter, Barbara (Richard) Szczepanski of Hilton; her son Craig (Mary) Wilson of Brockport; eight grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; one great-great grandson; three step grandchildren; seven step great grandchildren; several nieces and nephews.
Her Funeral Service was held July 29 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Hilton. Interment at Garland Cemetery. Contributions can be made to the Memorial Fund of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church or the American Diabetes Association in her memory.