- Urban-Suburban program on Spencerport Board’s Feb. 24 agendaPosted 7 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 7 days ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 7 days ago
- DOT presents plans for Route 531 terminus improvements, comment period ends Feb. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Free RPO “Around the Town” Concert performed at C-C PACPosted 2 weeks ago
- Board hears opinions from speakers on both sides of Spencerport’s Urban-Suburban implementation issuePosted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 4 weeks ago
Alice Minnie Wilson
•Wilson, Alice Minnie, July 25, 2014 at age 97. Predeceased by her husband, Robert E. Wilson. Survived by her daughter, Barbara (Richard) Szczepanski of Hilton; her son Craig (Mary) Wilson of Brockport; eight grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; one great-great grandson; three step grandchildren; seven step great grandchildren; several nieces and nephews.
Her Funeral Service was held July 29 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Hilton. Interment at Garland Cemetery. Contributions can be made to the Memorial Fund of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church or the American Diabetes Association in her memory.