- Let’s Go Fishing! Youth Derby at Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge June 6Posted 1 day ago
- Along the Ridge, new business recalls historic rootsPosted 1 week ago
- Hamlin Recreation recognizedPosted 1 week ago
- Churchville mayor appointed to NYCOM Nominating CommitteePosted 1 week ago
- Food Truck Rodeo May 21 profits C-C Sports BoostersPosted 1 week ago
- 2015 Summer GuidePosted 1 week ago
- 2015 Home and GardenPosted 3 weeks ago
Alice Minnie Wilson
•Wilson, Alice Minnie, July 25, 2014 at age 97. Predeceased by her husband, Robert E. Wilson. Survived by her daughter, Barbara (Richard) Szczepanski of Hilton; her son Craig (Mary) Wilson of Brockport; eight grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; one great-great grandson; three step grandchildren; seven step great grandchildren; several nieces and nephews.
Her Funeral Service was held July 29 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Hilton. Interment at Garland Cemetery. Contributions can be made to the Memorial Fund of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church or the American Diabetes Association in her memory.