- 2016 Spring Community LinkPosted 4 days ago
- Community volunteer helps residentsPosted 4 days ago
- Young Women of Distinction recipients announcedPosted 4 days ago
- 2016 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Community invited to attend Drug Prevention and Intervention ForumPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tickets on sale for 20th Annual Armed Forces Day LuncheonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 2 months ago
Alice Minnie Wilson
•Wilson, Alice Minnie, July 25, 2014 at age 97. Predeceased by her husband, Robert E. Wilson. Survived by her daughter, Barbara (Richard) Szczepanski of Hilton; her son Craig (Mary) Wilson of Brockport; eight grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; one great-great grandson; three step grandchildren; seven step great grandchildren; several nieces and nephews.
Her Funeral Service was held July 29 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Hilton. Interment at Garland Cemetery. Contributions can be made to the Memorial Fund of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church or the American Diabetes Association in her memory.