- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 5 days ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 5 days ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 5 days ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 5 days ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 5 days ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 1 week ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Conservation Tree and Shrub Program releases 2015 species listPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton Education Foundation’s Comedy Night Under the Stars Jan. 24Posted 4 weeks ago
- Public information meeting on Urban-Suburban program Feb. 3Posted 4 weeks ago
Alice Minnie Wilson
•Wilson, Alice Minnie, July 25, 2014 at age 97. Predeceased by her husband, Robert E. Wilson. Survived by her daughter, Barbara (Richard) Szczepanski of Hilton; her son Craig (Mary) Wilson of Brockport; eight grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; one great-great grandson; three step grandchildren; seven step great grandchildren; several nieces and nephews.
Her Funeral Service was held July 29 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Hilton. Interment at Garland Cemetery. Contributions can be made to the Memorial Fund of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church or the American Diabetes Association in her memory.