- St. Pius X parish rebuilding — literally and spiritually — following firePosted 2 weeks ago
- Hundreds of American flags to honor service providersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Entries for Erie Canalway Photo Contest due by August 28Posted 2 weeks ago
- “Back to School Fun Day” coming August 22Posted 2 weeks ago
- Walker Brothers Funeral Home to hold annual Butterfly ReleasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ribbons remind to support CourtneyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hometown Heroes from near and farPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hunter education courses in HolleyPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Kids Special SectionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Village of Spencerport changes refuse containers policyPosted 4 weeks ago
Bernard J. Bernardini
•Bernardini, Bernard J., July 27, 2014. Predeceased by his wife, Theresa; sister, Louise; brothers, Joseph and George. Survived by his sons, Steven (Carol) Bernardini, Paul (Marie) Bernardini; daughter, Janice (Stephen) Carges; grandchildren, Holly and Steve (Elizabeth) Carges, Amanda, Heather, Jacob, Ethan and Isabella Bernardini; sisters, Val Carey, Anna Prizzi, Rosemary Lange; brother-in-law, Andrew (Helen) DelDuca; many nieces, nephews, cousins and dear friends.
His Funeral Mass was held July 30 at St. Leo the Great Church, Hilton. Interment, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Contributions can be made to the Park Ridge Living Center in his memory.