- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 17 hours ago
- 27th Annual Braddock Bay Raptor Research “Bird of Prey Days”Posted 17 hours ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 2 days ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 2 days ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 2 days ago
- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
Bernard J. Bernardini
•Bernardini, Bernard J., July 27, 2014. Predeceased by his wife, Theresa; sister, Louise; brothers, Joseph and George. Survived by his sons, Steven (Carol) Bernardini, Paul (Marie) Bernardini; daughter, Janice (Stephen) Carges; grandchildren, Holly and Steve (Elizabeth) Carges, Amanda, Heather, Jacob, Ethan and Isabella Bernardini; sisters, Val Carey, Anna Prizzi, Rosemary Lange; brother-in-law, Andrew (Helen) DelDuca; many nieces, nephews, cousins and dear friends.
His Funeral Mass was held July 30 at St. Leo the Great Church, Hilton. Interment, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Contributions can be made to the Park Ridge Living Center in his memory.