- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 3 days ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 3 days ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 3 days ago
- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 1 week ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 1 week ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 1 week ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
Bernard J. Bernardini
•Bernardini, Bernard J., July 27, 2014. Predeceased by his wife, Theresa; sister, Louise; brothers, Joseph and George. Survived by his sons, Steven (Carol) Bernardini, Paul (Marie) Bernardini; daughter, Janice (Stephen) Carges; grandchildren, Holly and Steve (Elizabeth) Carges, Amanda, Heather, Jacob, Ethan and Isabella Bernardini; sisters, Val Carey, Anna Prizzi, Rosemary Lange; brother-in-law, Andrew (Helen) DelDuca; many nieces, nephews, cousins and dear friends.
His Funeral Mass was held July 30 at St. Leo the Great Church, Hilton. Interment, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Contributions can be made to the Park Ridge Living Center in his memory.