- “Spring Ahead” and check lifesaving smoke and CO alarmsPosted 14 hours ago
- Spencerport Board of Education unanimous in approval of Urban-Suburban program participationPosted 4 days ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 4 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 4 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 1 month ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 1 month ago
Kevin W. Cloy
•Cloy, Kevin W., age 51, died July 28, 2014 following a long and courageous battle with Multiple Sclerosis. Kevin was a 1981 graduate of Royalton-Hartland Central School and a 1983 graduate of SUNY Canton College of Technology receiving his degree in criminal justice. Mr. Cloy was a former Dairy Herd Improvement Technician for the Cornell Cooperative Extension. Mr Cloy was predeceased by his father Donald Cloy. He is survived by his wife of 28 years, Elizabeth “Liz”; his stepson, Glen Sager of Middleport; his mother, Judith Cloy of Middleport; his brother, Donald “Ted” (Susan) Cloy of Perry; sisters, Kristen Wasnock of Baker, Melissa (Rob) Gogalock of Attica; his granddaughter, Skigh; his father and mother-in-law, William and Lela Lathrop; several nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Kevin’s life was held July 31 at Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Middleport. Interment in Hartland Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Aid Association for Lutherans c/o Holy Cross Lutheran Church or Hospice of Orleans in his memory.