- 2016 Monroe County Fair is just around the cornerPosted 5 days ago
- BRIDGE NY funds help counties fix more bridgesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Volunteers meet to beautify Main StreetPosted 4 weeks ago
- Graduation 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Get ready to read this summerPosted 1 month ago
- Red Jug Pub to locate in BrockportPosted 1 month ago
- Spencerport business owner receives Founders AwardPosted 1 month ago
- Summer Guide 2016Posted 2 months ago
Kevin W. Cloy
•Cloy, Kevin W., age 51, died July 28, 2014 following a long and courageous battle with Multiple Sclerosis. Kevin was a 1981 graduate of Royalton-Hartland Central School and a 1983 graduate of SUNY Canton College of Technology receiving his degree in criminal justice. Mr. Cloy was a former Dairy Herd Improvement Technician for the Cornell Cooperative Extension. Mr Cloy was predeceased by his father Donald Cloy. He is survived by his wife of 28 years, Elizabeth “Liz”; his stepson, Glen Sager of Middleport; his mother, Judith Cloy of Middleport; his brother, Donald “Ted” (Susan) Cloy of Perry; sisters, Kristen Wasnock of Baker, Melissa (Rob) Gogalock of Attica; his granddaughter, Skigh; his father and mother-in-law, William and Lela Lathrop; several nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Kevin’s life was held July 31 at Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Middleport. Interment in Hartland Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Aid Association for Lutherans c/o Holy Cross Lutheran Church or Hospice of Orleans in his memory.