- Managing pests in the home garden with IPMPosted 2 days ago
- Meet and greet invites community to learn about Apple Fest volunteeringPosted 1 week ago
- 2016 Kids! Special SectionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ambiguous piece of history stumbled upon in a familiar placePosted 2 weeks ago
- Summer Guide 2016Posted 3 months ago
Kevin W. Cloy
•Cloy, Kevin W., age 51, died July 28, 2014 following a long and courageous battle with Multiple Sclerosis. Kevin was a 1981 graduate of Royalton-Hartland Central School and a 1983 graduate of SUNY Canton College of Technology receiving his degree in criminal justice. Mr. Cloy was a former Dairy Herd Improvement Technician for the Cornell Cooperative Extension. Mr Cloy was predeceased by his father Donald Cloy. He is survived by his wife of 28 years, Elizabeth “Liz”; his stepson, Glen Sager of Middleport; his mother, Judith Cloy of Middleport; his brother, Donald “Ted” (Susan) Cloy of Perry; sisters, Kristen Wasnock of Baker, Melissa (Rob) Gogalock of Attica; his granddaughter, Skigh; his father and mother-in-law, William and Lela Lathrop; several nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Kevin’s life was held July 31 at Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Middleport. Interment in Hartland Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Aid Association for Lutherans c/o Holy Cross Lutheran Church or Hospice of Orleans in his memory.