- New mural depicts Bergen’s HistoryPosted 2 days ago
- Historical artform displayedPosted 2 days ago
- St. Pius X parish rebuilding — literally and spiritually — following firePosted 2 weeks ago
- Hundreds of American flags to honor service providersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ribbons remind to support CourtneyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hometown Heroes from near and farPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Kids Special SectionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Village of Spencerport changes refuse containers policyPosted 1 month ago
- Heart patient to start Running ClubPosted 1 month ago
Kevin W. Cloy
•Cloy, Kevin W., age 51, died July 28, 2014 following a long and courageous battle with Multiple Sclerosis. Kevin was a 1981 graduate of Royalton-Hartland Central School and a 1983 graduate of SUNY Canton College of Technology receiving his degree in criminal justice. Mr. Cloy was a former Dairy Herd Improvement Technician for the Cornell Cooperative Extension. Mr Cloy was predeceased by his father Donald Cloy. He is survived by his wife of 28 years, Elizabeth “Liz”; his stepson, Glen Sager of Middleport; his mother, Judith Cloy of Middleport; his brother, Donald “Ted” (Susan) Cloy of Perry; sisters, Kristen Wasnock of Baker, Melissa (Rob) Gogalock of Attica; his granddaughter, Skigh; his father and mother-in-law, William and Lela Lathrop; several nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Kevin’s life was held July 31 at Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Middleport. Interment in Hartland Cemetery. Donations can be made to the Aid Association for Lutherans c/o Holy Cross Lutheran Church or Hospice of Orleans in his memory.