- Village of Spencerport changes refuse containers policyPosted 11 hours ago
- Foodlink Mobile Pantry comes to HiltonPosted 11 hours ago
- Heart patient to start Running ClubPosted 11 hours ago
- 2015 Brockport Arts FestivalPosted 24 hours ago
- Fresh Air Fund still seeking host families for summer 2015Posted 1 week ago
- 2015 Summer Community LinkPosted 1 month ago
Lee S. Ackley, Jr.
•Ackley, Lee S. Jr. “Tiny,” unexpectedly July 26, 2014 at age 58. Predeceased by his father, Lee S. Ackley, Sr. He is survived by his mother, E. Lorraine Bileschi; siblings, Ricky (Valerie) Ackley and Randy Ackley, Debbie (Randy) Kelley, Judy (Peter) Nashburn, Valarie Bileschi; several nieces, nephews, grandnieces and nephews, cousins; uncle, Kenny (Gloria) Wilkinson. Tiny was a Marine Corps Veteran.
A Graveside Service was held August 2 at Maple Grove Cemetery, North Chili. Donations can be made to the American Diabetes Association in his memory. To share a memory please visit www.NewcomerRochester.com.