- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 4 days ago
- Brockport fundraiser organized for Pierson familyPosted 4 days ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 4 days ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 4 days ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 4 days ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kendall girls capture crown in OTPosted 2 weeks ago
Lee S. Ackley, Jr.
•Ackley, Lee S. Jr. “Tiny,” unexpectedly July 26, 2014 at age 58. Predeceased by his father, Lee S. Ackley, Sr. He is survived by his mother, E. Lorraine Bileschi; siblings, Ricky (Valerie) Ackley and Randy Ackley, Debbie (Randy) Kelley, Judy (Peter) Nashburn, Valarie Bileschi; several nieces, nephews, grandnieces and nephews, cousins; uncle, Kenny (Gloria) Wilkinson. Tiny was a Marine Corps Veteran.
A Graveside Service was held August 2 at Maple Grove Cemetery, North Chili. Donations can be made to the American Diabetes Association in his memory. To share a memory please visit www.NewcomerRochester.com.