- Let’s Go Fishing! Youth Derby at Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge June 6Posted 4 days ago
- Along the Ridge, new business recalls historic rootsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hamlin Recreation recognizedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Churchville mayor appointed to NYCOM Nominating CommitteePosted 2 weeks ago
- Food Truck Rodeo May 21 profits C-C Sports BoostersPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Summer GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Home and GardenPosted 4 weeks ago
Lee S. Ackley, Jr.
•Ackley, Lee S. Jr. “Tiny,” unexpectedly July 26, 2014 at age 58. Predeceased by his father, Lee S. Ackley, Sr. He is survived by his mother, E. Lorraine Bileschi; siblings, Ricky (Valerie) Ackley and Randy Ackley, Debbie (Randy) Kelley, Judy (Peter) Nashburn, Valarie Bileschi; several nieces, nephews, grandnieces and nephews, cousins; uncle, Kenny (Gloria) Wilkinson. Tiny was a Marine Corps Veteran.
A Graveside Service was held August 2 at Maple Grove Cemetery, North Chili. Donations can be made to the American Diabetes Association in his memory. To share a memory please visit www.NewcomerRochester.com.