- Urban-Suburban program on Spencerport Board’s Feb. 24 agendaPosted 5 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 5 days ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 5 days ago
- DOT presents plans for Route 531 terminus improvements, comment period ends Feb. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Free RPO “Around the Town” Concert performed at C-C PACPosted 2 weeks ago
- Board hears opinions from speakers on both sides of Spencerport’s Urban-Suburban implementation issuePosted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 4 weeks ago
Lee S. Ackley, Jr.
•Ackley, Lee S. Jr. “Tiny,” unexpectedly July 26, 2014 at age 58. Predeceased by his father, Lee S. Ackley, Sr. He is survived by his mother, E. Lorraine Bileschi; siblings, Ricky (Valerie) Ackley and Randy Ackley, Debbie (Randy) Kelley, Judy (Peter) Nashburn, Valarie Bileschi; several nieces, nephews, grandnieces and nephews, cousins; uncle, Kenny (Gloria) Wilkinson. Tiny was a Marine Corps Veteran.
A Graveside Service was held August 2 at Maple Grove Cemetery, North Chili. Donations can be made to the American Diabetes Association in his memory. To share a memory please visit www.NewcomerRochester.com.