- Graduation 2016Posted 2 days ago
- Mill Creek Golf Club holds ribbon cuttingPosted 2 days ago
- Get ready to read this summerPosted 2 days ago
- Business AlmanacPosted 1 week ago
- Red Jug Pub to locate in BrockportPosted 1 week ago
- Spencerport business owner receives Founders AwardPosted 1 week ago
- Hilton-Parma Gazebo Band to launch 33rd Concert SeasonPosted 2 weeks ago
- UMC opens annual farmers’ marketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Historical items on displayPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2016 Summer Community LinkPosted 4 weeks ago
Lee S. Ackley, Jr.
•Ackley, Lee S. Jr. “Tiny,” unexpectedly July 26, 2014 at age 58. Predeceased by his father, Lee S. Ackley, Sr. He is survived by his mother, E. Lorraine Bileschi; siblings, Ricky (Valerie) Ackley and Randy Ackley, Debbie (Randy) Kelley, Judy (Peter) Nashburn, Valarie Bileschi; several nieces, nephews, grandnieces and nephews, cousins; uncle, Kenny (Gloria) Wilkinson. Tiny was a Marine Corps Veteran.
A Graveside Service was held August 2 at Maple Grove Cemetery, North Chili. Donations can be made to the American Diabetes Association in his memory. To share a memory please visit www.NewcomerRochester.com.