- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 4 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Lee S. Ackley, Jr.
•Ackley, Lee S. Jr. “Tiny,” unexpectedly July 26, 2014 at age 58. Predeceased by his father, Lee S. Ackley, Sr. He is survived by his mother, E. Lorraine Bileschi; siblings, Ricky (Valerie) Ackley and Randy Ackley, Debbie (Randy) Kelley, Judy (Peter) Nashburn, Valarie Bileschi; several nieces, nephews, grandnieces and nephews, cousins; uncle, Kenny (Gloria) Wilkinson. Tiny was a Marine Corps Veteran.
A Graveside Service was held August 2 at Maple Grove Cemetery, North Chili. Donations can be made to the American Diabetes Association in his memory. To share a memory please visit www.NewcomerRochester.com.