- Churchville-Riga Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 community awardsPosted 5 days ago
- Funding available to farmers for water quality protectionPosted 5 days ago
- Hilton CSD seeks nominations for Alumni Hall of FamePosted 5 days ago
- Dissolution an issue again in BrockportPosted 2 weeks ago
- Holley first and second graders learn about healthy choicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport Hill School students win national poetry contestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Celebrating Black History Month in BrockportPosted 3 weeks ago
- Winter 2016 Community LinkPosted 3 weeks ago
- Churchville-Chili kindergarten classes now open for registrationPosted 4 weeks ago
Mary U. Barry
•Barry, Mary U., age 99, died July 27, 2014 just 6 weeks shy of her 100th birthday. Mrs. Barry was a nurse’s aide at the Arnold Gregory Memorial Hospital and the Orleans County Infirmary. She was a member of Christ Episcopal Church. Mrs. Barry was predeceased by her husband Arthur “Friday” Barry in 1976, her granddaughter Carol Jean Batt in 1977, her grandson Leonard T. Marks in 2006 and her daughter Jeanette Marks in 2012. She is survived by her children: Jean Batt, John (Marilyn) Barry, Michael (Patricia) Barry and Karen (Stanley) Dudek; her brother, Robert Spaulding; her sisters, Alice Gaylord, Suzanne Dykes; 14 grandchildren; 26 great grandchildren; and five great great grandchildren.
Her Memorial Service was held August 1 in the Christopher Mitchell Funeral Homes, Inc., Albion. Private interment in Kenyonville Cemetery. Donations can be made to Hospice of Orleans in her memory.