- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 7 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 7 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 7 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall college sports honorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 weeks ago
Mary U. Barry
•Barry, Mary U., age 99, died July 27, 2014 just 6 weeks shy of her 100th birthday. Mrs. Barry was a nurse’s aide at the Arnold Gregory Memorial Hospital and the Orleans County Infirmary. She was a member of Christ Episcopal Church. Mrs. Barry was predeceased by her husband Arthur “Friday” Barry in 1976, her granddaughter Carol Jean Batt in 1977, her grandson Leonard T. Marks in 2006 and her daughter Jeanette Marks in 2012. She is survived by her children: Jean Batt, John (Marilyn) Barry, Michael (Patricia) Barry and Karen (Stanley) Dudek; her brother, Robert Spaulding; her sisters, Alice Gaylord, Suzanne Dykes; 14 grandchildren; 26 great grandchildren; and five great great grandchildren.
Her Memorial Service was held August 1 in the Christopher Mitchell Funeral Homes, Inc., Albion. Private interment in Kenyonville Cemetery. Donations can be made to Hospice of Orleans in her memory.