- Candlelight Christmas Holiday Show at Morgan Manning House Dec. 5 & 6Posted 12 hours ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 12 hours ago
- Boy Scouts launch toy collectionPosted 12 hours ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 12 hours ago
- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 1 week ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 1 week ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 1 week ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 1 week ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
Patrick J. LaVigne
•LaVigne, Patrick J., of Rochester, died unexpectedly July 21, 2014 at age 67. Predeceased by his father, W. Joseph LaVigne; sister, Catherine A. Leone. He is survived by his loving wife, Shirley; mother, Catherine “Murph” LaVigne of Spencerport; daughters, Danielle (Joshua) LaVigne, Lisa (Phil) Demanchick; son, Matthew Elkins; six grandchildren; siblings, James LaVigne, David LaVigne, Margaret (Glenn) Radner, Thomas (Patricia) LaVigne, Mary Jane (Joseph) Marotta, Michelle (Khalid) Alkofahi, Jacqueline (Scott) Powley; Aunt Carolyn; many nieces, nephews and cousins. Pat was a retiree of the United States Postal Service and was a US Marine Corps veteran who served his country during the Vietnam War.
His Funeral Service was held July 28 at New Comer Funeral Home, Greece. Interment, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Donations can be made to Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 20, P.O. Box 12580, Rochester 14612 in his memory.