- Find out more about Birds of Prey during events at Braddock Bay April 24-26Posted 3 days ago
- Concert benefits Brockport Ecumenical Food ShelfPosted 5 days ago
- Four selected as Orleans Heritage HeroesPosted 5 days ago
- 2015 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 1 week ago
- Purple Pony Seeking VolunteersPosted 1 week ago
- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 4 weeks ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 4 weeks ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 1 month ago
Patrick J. LaVigne
•LaVigne, Patrick J., of Rochester, died unexpectedly July 21, 2014 at age 67. Predeceased by his father, W. Joseph LaVigne; sister, Catherine A. Leone. He is survived by his loving wife, Shirley; mother, Catherine “Murph” LaVigne of Spencerport; daughters, Danielle (Joshua) LaVigne, Lisa (Phil) Demanchick; son, Matthew Elkins; six grandchildren; siblings, James LaVigne, David LaVigne, Margaret (Glenn) Radner, Thomas (Patricia) LaVigne, Mary Jane (Joseph) Marotta, Michelle (Khalid) Alkofahi, Jacqueline (Scott) Powley; Aunt Carolyn; many nieces, nephews and cousins. Pat was a retiree of the United States Postal Service and was a US Marine Corps veteran who served his country during the Vietnam War.
His Funeral Service was held July 28 at New Comer Funeral Home, Greece. Interment, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Donations can be made to Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 20, P.O. Box 12580, Rochester 14612 in his memory.