- Churchville-Riga Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 community awardsPosted 5 days ago
- Funding available to farmers for water quality protectionPosted 5 days ago
- Hilton CSD seeks nominations for Alumni Hall of FamePosted 5 days ago
- Dissolution an issue again in BrockportPosted 2 weeks ago
- Holley first and second graders learn about healthy choicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport Hill School students win national poetry contestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Celebrating Black History Month in BrockportPosted 3 weeks ago
- Winter 2016 Community LinkPosted 3 weeks ago
- Churchville-Chili kindergarten classes now open for registrationPosted 4 weeks ago
Patrick J. LaVigne
•LaVigne, Patrick J., of Rochester, died unexpectedly July 21, 2014 at age 67. Predeceased by his father, W. Joseph LaVigne; sister, Catherine A. Leone. He is survived by his loving wife, Shirley; mother, Catherine “Murph” LaVigne of Spencerport; daughters, Danielle (Joshua) LaVigne, Lisa (Phil) Demanchick; son, Matthew Elkins; six grandchildren; siblings, James LaVigne, David LaVigne, Margaret (Glenn) Radner, Thomas (Patricia) LaVigne, Mary Jane (Joseph) Marotta, Michelle (Khalid) Alkofahi, Jacqueline (Scott) Powley; Aunt Carolyn; many nieces, nephews and cousins. Pat was a retiree of the United States Postal Service and was a US Marine Corps veteran who served his country during the Vietnam War.
His Funeral Service was held July 28 at New Comer Funeral Home, Greece. Interment, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Donations can be made to Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 20, P.O. Box 12580, Rochester 14612 in his memory.