- Spencerport Board of Education unanimous in approval of Urban-Suburban program participationPosted 2 days ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 2 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 1 week ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 1 week ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 1 month ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 1 month ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 1 month ago
Patrick J. LaVigne
•LaVigne, Patrick J., of Rochester, died unexpectedly July 21, 2014 at age 67. Predeceased by his father, W. Joseph LaVigne; sister, Catherine A. Leone. He is survived by his loving wife, Shirley; mother, Catherine “Murph” LaVigne of Spencerport; daughters, Danielle (Joshua) LaVigne, Lisa (Phil) Demanchick; son, Matthew Elkins; six grandchildren; siblings, James LaVigne, David LaVigne, Margaret (Glenn) Radner, Thomas (Patricia) LaVigne, Mary Jane (Joseph) Marotta, Michelle (Khalid) Alkofahi, Jacqueline (Scott) Powley; Aunt Carolyn; many nieces, nephews and cousins. Pat was a retiree of the United States Postal Service and was a US Marine Corps veteran who served his country during the Vietnam War.
His Funeral Service was held July 28 at New Comer Funeral Home, Greece. Interment, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Donations can be made to Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 20, P.O. Box 12580, Rochester 14612 in his memory.