- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 6 days ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 6 days ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 6 days ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 1 week ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Conservation Tree and Shrub Program releases 2015 species listPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton Education Foundation’s Comedy Night Under the Stars Jan. 24Posted 4 weeks ago
- Public information meeting on Urban-Suburban program Feb. 3Posted 4 weeks ago
Patrick J. LaVigne
•LaVigne, Patrick J., of Rochester, died unexpectedly July 21, 2014 at age 67. Predeceased by his father, W. Joseph LaVigne; sister, Catherine A. Leone. He is survived by his loving wife, Shirley; mother, Catherine “Murph” LaVigne of Spencerport; daughters, Danielle (Joshua) LaVigne, Lisa (Phil) Demanchick; son, Matthew Elkins; six grandchildren; siblings, James LaVigne, David LaVigne, Margaret (Glenn) Radner, Thomas (Patricia) LaVigne, Mary Jane (Joseph) Marotta, Michelle (Khalid) Alkofahi, Jacqueline (Scott) Powley; Aunt Carolyn; many nieces, nephews and cousins. Pat was a retiree of the United States Postal Service and was a US Marine Corps veteran who served his country during the Vietnam War.
His Funeral Service was held July 28 at New Comer Funeral Home, Greece. Interment, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Donations can be made to Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 20, P.O. Box 12580, Rochester 14612 in his memory.