- Those Autumn Leaves – an organic goldminePosted 5 days ago
- Brockport Symphony Orchestra presents annual Holiday Pops ConcertPosted 5 days ago
- Genesee Community College receives grant for student veteransPosted 5 days ago
- 2016 Home for the HolidaysPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Holiday LinkPosted 3 weeks ago
- Online Photo ContestPosted 4 weeks ago
- TOPS honors U.S. veterans and active militaryPosted 4 weeks ago
•Monroe, Margaret, Peacefully on August 13, 2014 at age 98. Predeceased by her husband, Paul F. Monroe; sons, Daniel and Paul C. Monroe; daughter, Paulann Monroe. Survived by her son, Paul C. (Yvonne) Monroe; granddaughters, Jessica and Melanie Monroe; nieces and nephews.
Her Graveside Service was held August 18 at St. John’s Cemetery, Spencerport.