- Fresh Christmas trees grown locally as sustainable cropsPosted 1 day ago
- Candlelight Christmas Holiday Show at Morgan Manning HousePosted 1 day ago
- 2015 Home for the HolidaysPosted 1 week ago
- Hilton CSD residents to vote on Capital Project propositionPosted 1 week ago
- Hilton-Parma Gazebo band to present Christmas concertsPosted 1 week ago
- Spencerport announces Scholar Athlete AwardsPosted 1 week ago
- 2015 Holiday Edition Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Long time Parma resident participates in Honor FlightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport wins first football titlePosted 2 weeks ago
•Monroe, Margaret, Peacefully on August 13, 2014 at age 98. Predeceased by her husband, Paul F. Monroe; sons, Daniel and Paul C. Monroe; daughter, Paulann Monroe. Survived by her son, Paul C. (Yvonne) Monroe; granddaughters, Jessica and Melanie Monroe; nieces and nephews.
Her Graveside Service was held August 18 at St. John’s Cemetery, Spencerport.