- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 3 hours ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 3 hours ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 3 hours ago
- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 7 days ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 7 days ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 7 days ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 7 days ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 7 days ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
•Monroe, Margaret, Peacefully on August 13, 2014 at age 98. Predeceased by her husband, Paul F. Monroe; sons, Daniel and Paul C. Monroe; daughter, Paulann Monroe. Survived by her son, Paul C. (Yvonne) Monroe; granddaughters, Jessica and Melanie Monroe; nieces and nephews.
Her Graveside Service was held August 18 at St. John’s Cemetery, Spencerport.