- Urban-Suburban program on Spencerport Board’s Feb. 24 agendaPosted 4 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 4 days ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 4 days ago
- DOT presents plans for Route 531 terminus improvements, comment period ends Feb. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Free RPO “Around the Town” Concert performed at C-C PACPosted 2 weeks ago
- Board hears opinions from speakers on both sides of Spencerport’s Urban-Suburban implementation issuePosted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 4 weeks ago
•Monroe, Margaret, Peacefully on August 13, 2014 at age 98. Predeceased by her husband, Paul F. Monroe; sons, Daniel and Paul C. Monroe; daughter, Paulann Monroe. Survived by her son, Paul C. (Yvonne) Monroe; granddaughters, Jessica and Melanie Monroe; nieces and nephews.
Her Graveside Service was held August 18 at St. John’s Cemetery, Spencerport.