- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 6 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 6 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 6 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 2 weeks ago
•Monroe, Margaret, Peacefully on August 13, 2014 at age 98. Predeceased by her husband, Paul F. Monroe; sons, Daniel and Paul C. Monroe; daughter, Paulann Monroe. Survived by her son, Paul C. (Yvonne) Monroe; granddaughters, Jessica and Melanie Monroe; nieces and nephews.
Her Graveside Service was held August 18 at St. John’s Cemetery, Spencerport.