- Candlelight Christmas Holiday Show at Morgan Manning House Dec. 5 & 6Posted 2 days ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 2 days ago
- Boy Scouts launch toy collectionPosted 2 days ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 2 days ago
- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 1 week ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 1 week ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 1 week ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 1 week ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
•Monroe, Margaret, Peacefully on August 13, 2014 at age 98. Predeceased by her husband, Paul F. Monroe; sons, Daniel and Paul C. Monroe; daughter, Paulann Monroe. Survived by her son, Paul C. (Yvonne) Monroe; granddaughters, Jessica and Melanie Monroe; nieces and nephews.
Her Graveside Service was held August 18 at St. John’s Cemetery, Spencerport.