- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 2 days ago
- 27th Annual Braddock Bay Raptor Research “Bird of Prey Days”Posted 2 days ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 3 days ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 3 days ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 3 days ago
- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 1 month ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
Marion D. Heise
•Heise, Marion D., formerly of Spencerport, died August 11, 2014 in Largo, Florida at age 97. Predeceased by parents, Frank and Myrtle Heise, brother Carl, sister, Gladys Kraus-McLauglin and long time speical friend and companion Dorothy “June” Currie. Survived by nieces JoAnne (Robert) Epping of Spencerport, Shirley (Max) Jones of Kendall; four grand-nephews and one grandniece; several great nieces and nephews, many friends both in Spencerport and Largo. Marion was an employee of Rochester Products. Upon retiring after 32 years, she relocated to Seminole, Florida where she was active in many organizations. She was a Life Member of Etolian Chapter No. 308, Order of the Eastern Star, Spencerport. After June’s death she relocated to The Barrington Senior Living Community in Largo, Florida.
A private Graveside Service to be held at Fairfield Cemetery, Spencerport at the convenience of the family.