- 2016 Fall Community LinkPosted 5 days ago
- Back to school: school bus safety remindersPosted 5 days ago
- Local student completes American Legion Boys’ StatePosted 5 days ago
- Hilton-Parma to host Town Hall on the Prevention of Underage DrinkingPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Apple Fest Entertainment & EventsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
Marion D. Heise
•Heise, Marion D., formerly of Spencerport, died August 11, 2014 in Largo, Florida at age 97. Predeceased by parents, Frank and Myrtle Heise, brother Carl, sister, Gladys Kraus-McLauglin and long time speical friend and companion Dorothy “June” Currie. Survived by nieces JoAnne (Robert) Epping of Spencerport, Shirley (Max) Jones of Kendall; four grand-nephews and one grandniece; several great nieces and nephews, many friends both in Spencerport and Largo. Marion was an employee of Rochester Products. Upon retiring after 32 years, she relocated to Seminole, Florida where she was active in many organizations. She was a Life Member of Etolian Chapter No. 308, Order of the Eastern Star, Spencerport. After June’s death she relocated to The Barrington Senior Living Community in Largo, Florida.
A private Graveside Service to be held at Fairfield Cemetery, Spencerport at the convenience of the family.