- Brockport, Byron-Bergen win Section V wrestling titlesPosted 1 week ago
- Resurfacing of Lake Ontario State Parkway planned for this summerPosted 2 weeks ago
- GCC time capsule seeking submissionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rangers hockey wins third straightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gates Chili Chamber to hold State of the TownsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Holley senior wins football honorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 Winter Community LinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Byron-Bergen Bees go global with National Geographic Bee CompetitionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- ESL announces available scholarships to high school seniorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- January-February programs at Riga Recreation CenterPosted 2 months ago
Marion D. Heise
•Heise, Marion D., formerly of Spencerport, died August 11, 2014 in Largo, Florida at age 97. Predeceased by parents, Frank and Myrtle Heise, brother Carl, sister, Gladys Kraus-McLauglin and long time speical friend and companion Dorothy “June” Currie. Survived by nieces JoAnne (Robert) Epping of Spencerport, Shirley (Max) Jones of Kendall; four grand-nephews and one grandniece; several great nieces and nephews, many friends both in Spencerport and Largo. Marion was an employee of Rochester Products. Upon retiring after 32 years, she relocated to Seminole, Florida where she was active in many organizations. She was a Life Member of Etolian Chapter No. 308, Order of the Eastern Star, Spencerport. After June’s death she relocated to The Barrington Senior Living Community in Largo, Florida.
A private Graveside Service to be held at Fairfield Cemetery, Spencerport at the convenience of the family.