- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 4 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 1 month ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 1 month ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 1 month ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Marion D. Heise
•Heise, Marion D., formerly of Spencerport, died August 11, 2014 in Largo, Florida at age 97. Predeceased by parents, Frank and Myrtle Heise, brother Carl, sister, Gladys Kraus-McLauglin and long time speical friend and companion Dorothy “June” Currie. Survived by nieces JoAnne (Robert) Epping of Spencerport, Shirley (Max) Jones of Kendall; four grand-nephews and one grandniece; several great nieces and nephews, many friends both in Spencerport and Largo. Marion was an employee of Rochester Products. Upon retiring after 32 years, she relocated to Seminole, Florida where she was active in many organizations. She was a Life Member of Etolian Chapter No. 308, Order of the Eastern Star, Spencerport. After June’s death she relocated to The Barrington Senior Living Community in Largo, Florida.
A private Graveside Service to be held at Fairfield Cemetery, Spencerport at the convenience of the family.