- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 5 days ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 5 days ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 5 days ago
- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 4 weeks ago
Marion D. Heise
•Heise, Marion D., formerly of Spencerport, died August 11, 2014 in Largo, Florida at age 97. Predeceased by parents, Frank and Myrtle Heise, brother Carl, sister, Gladys Kraus-McLauglin and long time speical friend and companion Dorothy “June” Currie. Survived by nieces JoAnne (Robert) Epping of Spencerport, Shirley (Max) Jones of Kendall; four grand-nephews and one grandniece; several great nieces and nephews, many friends both in Spencerport and Largo. Marion was an employee of Rochester Products. Upon retiring after 32 years, she relocated to Seminole, Florida where she was active in many organizations. She was a Life Member of Etolian Chapter No. 308, Order of the Eastern Star, Spencerport. After June’s death she relocated to The Barrington Senior Living Community in Largo, Florida.
A private Graveside Service to be held at Fairfield Cemetery, Spencerport at the convenience of the family.