- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 6 days ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 6 days ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 6 days ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 1 week ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Conservation Tree and Shrub Program releases 2015 species listPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton Education Foundation’s Comedy Night Under the Stars Jan. 24Posted 4 weeks ago
- Public information meeting on Urban-Suburban program Feb. 3Posted 4 weeks ago
Michael G. Masseau
•Masseau, Michael G., died August 19, 2014. Predeceased by his parents, Robert H. and Mary Eva Henner; brother, Robert A. Masseau. Survived by his son Michael R. Masseau; sisters Roberta (William E.) Greenawalt, Yvonne (George D.) Anderson; brother, Harvey J. Masseau; several nieces and nephews. Michael was a Marine Corps Veteran serving in the Vietnam War.
His Funeral Mass was celebrated August 23 at St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. Interment Fairfield Cemetery. Donations can be made to the National Fallen Firefighter Association, www.firehero.org/donatein his memory.