- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 1 month ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 1 month ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 1 month ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Charles A. Doering
Greece: March 14, 2017, age 99. Predeceased by his wife of 64 years, Betty in 2005; daughter, Cheryl Pink. Survived by daughter, Carol (George) Bremner; son-in-law, Jim Pink; grandchildren, Todd (Roseanne) Bremner, Steve (Michelle) Bremner, Mark (Renee Lonski) Trimmer, Melanie (George Borrelli) Pink, Jim (Ariel Rose) Pink; great grandchildren, Jack & Elizabeth Bremner; nieces, Lois & Shirley of Pittsburgh, PA.
Charlie was a proud WWII Veteran, avid Braddocks Bay fisherman, and a great story teller. He will be fondly remembered by many friends and neighbors especially his best friend, Tim Dennehy.
A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday, March 25th at 2 PM at Lakeview Community Church, 30 Long Pond Rd. Interment will be held at the convenience of the family at Riverside Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations to Lakeview Community Church. Arrangements entrusted to Thomas E. Burger Funeral Home, Hilton.