- 2017 Spring Community LinkPosted 5 days ago
- Village of Holley grows community gardenPosted 5 days ago
- Route 31 bridge replacement project resumesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bright Raven gymnasts win gold at statesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Volunteer fire departments across New York recruit new membersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Friends of Hamlin Beach State Park host I Love My Park DayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 2 months ago
Jeanette M. Ford
Ogden: Peacefully on April 15 2017 after her hard fought courageous battle with cancer. Jeanette is survived by her loving husband of 64 years Patrick Ford; children, Linda Mykins, Gail (Tom Phillips) Smith and Patrick (Susan) Ford; grandchildren, Jennifer Maeske, Ryan (Crystal) Mykins, Chase Smith, Priscilla Ford & Olivia Ford; great grandchildren Kurt and Connor Maeske; brother Gorden (Anne) Hartley; sister Edna Hartley; many nieces nephews and friends. Jeanette will always be remembered for being a loving, kind and easy going person. For more information or to send a condolence please visit www.walkerbrothersfh.com.
Visitation will be held Thursday April 20 from 4-7 PM at the funeral home 15 West Avenue Spencerport, where her funeral service will be held at 7 PM. Interment St. Vincent DePaul Cemetery, Churchville NY on Friday 4/21 at 11:15 AM. Memorial may be directed to Hildebrandt Hospice Care Center 2652 Ridgeway Ave.