- Along the Ridge, new business recalls historic rootsPosted 4 days ago
- Hamlin Recreation recognizedPosted 4 days ago
- Churchville mayor appointed to NYCOM Nominating CommitteePosted 4 days ago
- Food Truck Rodeo May 21 profits C-C Sports BoostersPosted 4 days ago
- 2015 Summer GuidePosted 6 days ago
- 2015 Home and GardenPosted 3 weeks ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.