- Snowmobile Safety Course offeredPosted 3 days ago
- Salmon fishing and Black CreekPosted 3 days ago
- Village receives 17th Certified Local Government (CLG) GrantPosted 1 week ago
- Sweden solicits water survey responsesPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport Symphony Orchestra presents Americana ConcertPosted 1 week ago
- Monroe County Sheriff Department swears in newest recruitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Apple Fest Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2016 Fall HomePosted 4 weeks ago
- Hilton-Parma to host Town Hall on the Prevention of Underage DrinkingPosted 2 months ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.