- Brockport, Byron-Bergen win Section V wrestling titlesPosted 1 week ago
- Resurfacing of Lake Ontario State Parkway planned for this summerPosted 2 weeks ago
- GCC time capsule seeking submissionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rangers hockey wins third straightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gates Chili Chamber to hold State of the TownsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Holley senior wins football honorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 Winter Community LinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Byron-Bergen Bees go global with National Geographic Bee CompetitionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- ESL announces available scholarships to high school seniorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- January-February programs at Riga Recreation CenterPosted 2 months ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.