- Candlelight Christmas Holiday Show at Morgan Manning House Dec. 5 & 6Posted 4 days ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 days ago
- Boy Scouts launch toy collectionPosted 4 days ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 days ago
- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 2 weeks ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 2 weeks ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 3 weeks ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.