- Zoo and Bergen Swamp Preservation Society presents swamp’s unique featuresPosted 2 days ago
- Bad Apples features unique twists on good foodPosted 2 days ago
- 6th annual Clarkson Classic 5K and Neighborhood Contest set for August 23Posted 2 days ago
- Reduction in hours of operation likely at Kendall Post OfficePosted 1 week ago
- Spencerport Federal Credit Union prepares to expand officesPosted 1 week ago
- 2014 Kids Special SectionPosted 1 week ago
- New High School Equivalency Test availablePosted 2 weeks ago
- Foodlink Mobile Food Pantry to return to HiltonPosted 2 weeks ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.