- Business AlmanacPosted 4 days ago
- Red Jug Pub to locate in BrockportPosted 5 days ago
- Spencerport business owner receives Founders AwardPosted 5 days ago
- Hilton-Parma Gazebo Band to launch 33rd Concert SeasonPosted 2 weeks ago
- UMC opens annual farmers’ marketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Historical items on displayPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2016 Summer Community LinkPosted 3 weeks ago
- Summer Guide 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Black Creek watersPosted 1 month ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.