- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 5 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 5 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 5 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall college sports honorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 weeks ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.