- Spencerport Board of Education unanimous in approval of Urban-Suburban program participationPosted 3 days ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 3 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 1 week ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 1 week ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 1 month ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 1 month ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 1 month ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.