- Summer Guide 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Black Creek watersPosted 3 days ago
- Annual Brockport Central School District Art show opens May 23Posted 3 days ago
- Winners announced for annual Erie Canal Poster ContestPosted 1 week ago
- Share the beauty of community with a Fresh Air childPosted 1 week ago
- Rochester Press-Radio Club announces Day of Champions Award winnersPosted 1 week ago
- 2016 Home and GardenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 2 months ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.