- 2015 Home for the HolidaysPosted 6 days ago
- Hilton CSD residents to vote on Capital Project propositionPosted 6 days ago
- Hilton-Parma Gazebo band to present Christmas concertsPosted 6 days ago
- Spencerport announces Scholar Athlete AwardsPosted 6 days ago
- 2015 Holiday Edition Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Long time Parma resident participates in Honor FlightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport wins first football titlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Town of Riga will have new leadershipPosted 3 weeks ago
- Make a Difference – Pack the Bus!Posted 4 weeks ago
- 2015 Business FocusPosted 1 month ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.