- 2014 Apple Fest Award WinnersPosted 5 days ago
- Two Brockport nurses earn top honors at March of Dimes Awards GalaPosted 7 days ago
- 2014 Apple Fest PhotosPosted 7 days ago
- RPO to perform “Exotic Adventures” concert in BrockportPosted 7 days ago
- 2014 Fall HomePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bergen Business and Civic dinner recognizes residents Nov. 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- 2014 Fall Community LinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 1 month ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.