- 2016 Spring Community LinkPosted 7 days ago
- Community volunteer helps residentsPosted 1 week ago
- Young Women of Distinction recipients announcedPosted 1 week ago
- 2016 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Community invited to attend Drug Prevention and Intervention ForumPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tickets on sale for 20th Annual Armed Forces Day LuncheonPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 2 months ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.