- Love of lotus leads to presentation in ChinaPosted 7 days ago
- Annual Peddlers Market in Brockport September 8Posted 7 days ago
- Strong West Emergency Department opens in BrockportPosted 7 days ago
- The College at Brockport fall sports previewsPosted 7 days ago
- Bad Apples features unique twists on good foodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Federal Credit Union prepares to expand officesPosted 3 weeks ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.