- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 6 days ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 6 days ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 6 days ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 2 weeks ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.