- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 7 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 7 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 7 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 7 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 2 weeks ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.