- New mural depicts Bergen’s HistoryPosted 3 days ago
- Historical artform displayedPosted 3 days ago
- St. Pius X parish rebuilding — literally and spiritually — following firePosted 2 weeks ago
- Hundreds of American flags to honor service providersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ribbons remind to support CourtneyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hometown Heroes from near and farPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Kids Special SectionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Village of Spencerport changes refuse containers policyPosted 1 month ago
- Heart patient to start Running ClubPosted 1 month ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.