- Dissolution an issue again in BrockportPosted 6 days ago
- Holley first and second graders learn about healthy choicesPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport Hill School students win national poetry contestPosted 6 days ago
- Celebrating Black History Month in BrockportPosted 2 weeks ago
- Winter 2016 Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sponsorships available for 2016 canal-related eventsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Churchville-Chili kindergarten classes now open for registrationPosted 3 weeks ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.