- 2016 Fall Community LinkPosted 6 days ago
- Back to school: school bus safety remindersPosted 6 days ago
- Local student completes American Legion Boys’ StatePosted 6 days ago
- Hilton-Parma to host Town Hall on the Prevention of Underage DrinkingPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Apple Fest Entertainment & EventsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
Students inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
The Holley Central School District’s chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) inducted 26 new members on Thursday, March 20 at a formal induction ceremony held at the Holley Middle School/High School.
To be inducted into the NJHS, a student must apply with and maintain a 90 percent academic average and be selected by a faculty selection committee based on the four qualities of NJHS membership which include character, scholarship, leadership and service.