- Urban-Suburban program on Spencerport Board’s Feb. 24 agendaPosted 5 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 5 days ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 5 days ago
- DOT presents plans for Route 531 terminus improvements, comment period ends Feb. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Free RPO “Around the Town” Concert performed at C-C PACPosted 2 weeks ago
- Board hears opinions from speakers on both sides of Spencerport’s Urban-Suburban implementation issuePosted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 4 weeks ago
Meet the Board Candidates Night: May 5
Candidates running for a seat on Brockport’s Board of Education will be available to answer questions during the PTSA Meet the Candidates Night on May 5 at 7 p.m. in the Oliver Middle School LGI.
The evening will be facilitated by Allan Berry, a long-term resident of the Brockport Central School District and a former teacher and administrator in the district. Running for two open seats are: Terry Ann Carbone, Thomas E. Langelotti, Kathleen Robertson, and incumbent April VanGelder. Candidate profiles may be found at www.bcsl.org/budget.
District residents may also learn more about the budget at a Public Hearing on May 6 at 7 p.m. in the Fred W. Hill School Cafetorium. The budget edition of the FOCUS newsletter will be delivered to residents in the May 4 issue of the Suburban News/Hamlin-Clarkson Herald.