- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 1 month ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 1 month ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 1 month ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” event
Attention, book lovers! The Kendall Central School District invites parents, teachers, students and any local Kendall community members to read “The Adoration of Jenna Fox” by Mary Pearson and join for a book discussion on March 23.
The main character, teenager Jenna Fox, embarks on a unique identity quest, exploring her past as well as how her identity is defined by her future, including the effects of rapidly-changing technology.
Celebrate the community reading this book together by attending the Kendall High School Library’s first “Community Read” event on Thursday, March 23, at 7 p.m. in the Kendall Junior/Senior High School Library. Join for a night devoted to casual discussion and light snacks. Pearson’s novel will inspire discussion among all generations of Kendall residents.
Contact Kendall librarian Alicia Charland at 659-8959 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a library copy of “The Adoration of Jenna Fox.” Many copies will be available at the high school for those who want to participate.
More details will be posted in the next issue of the district’s newsletter, “The Chronicle,” which can be found under the Newsletters link on the district website: www.kendallschools.org.