- 2016 Home and GardenPosted 5 hours ago
- 2016 Spring Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Community volunteer helps residentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Young Women of Distinction recipients announcedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tickets on sale for 20th Annual Armed Forces Day LuncheonPosted 1 month ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 2 months ago
Hilton Swim Team helps out
Hilton-Parma Recreation and the Hilton Varsity Swim Team have partnered to bring swim lessons back to the community after a nearly two year absence.
Varsity Coach Jeff Sadowski has organized his girls and boys swim teams to provide the instruction and supervision for the program. Sixty participants just completed the initial session. Based on Red Cross guidelines and providing a mentoring presence has really infused excitement into the program, the coach said.
Over 20 varsity swimmers were in the pool with the participants, and that gave each child the attention they deserved.
Pictured, Varsity swimmers in the pool on the last day of the session with smiling kids all around.