- Along the Ridge, new business recalls historic rootsPosted 5 days ago
- Hamlin Recreation recognizedPosted 5 days ago
- Churchville mayor appointed to NYCOM Nominating CommitteePosted 5 days ago
- Food Truck Rodeo May 21 profits C-C Sports BoostersPosted 5 days ago
- 2015 Summer GuidePosted 6 days ago
- 2015 Home and GardenPosted 3 weeks ago
Hilton Swim Team helps out
Hilton-Parma Recreation and the Hilton Varsity Swim Team have partnered to bring swim lessons back to the community after a nearly two year absence.
Varsity Coach Jeff Sadowski has organized his girls and boys swim teams to provide the instruction and supervision for the program. Sixty participants just completed the initial session. Based on Red Cross guidelines and providing a mentoring presence has really infused excitement into the program, the coach said.
Over 20 varsity swimmers were in the pool with the participants, and that gave each child the attention they deserved.
Pictured, Varsity swimmers in the pool on the last day of the session with smiling kids all around.