- Village receives 17th Certified Local Government (CLG) GrantPosted 3 days ago
- Sweden solicits water survey responsesPosted 3 days ago
- Brockport Symphony Orchestra presents Americana ConcertPosted 3 days ago
- Monroe County Sheriff Department swears in newest recruitsPosted 1 week ago
- 2016 Apple Fest Award WinnersPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Fall HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton-Parma to host Town Hall on the Prevention of Underage DrinkingPosted 1 month ago
Hilton Swim Team helps out
Hilton-Parma Recreation and the Hilton Varsity Swim Team have partnered to bring swim lessons back to the community after a nearly two year absence.
Varsity Coach Jeff Sadowski has organized his girls and boys swim teams to provide the instruction and supervision for the program. Sixty participants just completed the initial session. Based on Red Cross guidelines and providing a mentoring presence has really infused excitement into the program, the coach said.
Over 20 varsity swimmers were in the pool with the participants, and that gave each child the attention they deserved.
Pictured, Varsity swimmers in the pool on the last day of the session with smiling kids all around.