- Westside Challenger Baseball closes out its 4th season with Award Ceremony and PicnicPosted 5 days ago
- 2014 Canal Days Special SectionPosted 5 days ago
- Hilton’s Schwind living the dreamPosted 2 weeks ago
- State appeals court dismisses Monroe County Fair neighbors’ lawsuitPosted 2 weeks ago
- Discover Pinta and Nina in RochesterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Margaret A. McGrath Charitable Foundation awards $63,500 in scholarshipsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 115 Years of Hilton High School graduationsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Monroe County Fair returns to Northampton ParkPosted 1 month ago
- Gardens with Japanese elementsPosted 2 months ago
- 2014 Summer GuidePosted 2 months ago
Hilton Swim Team helps out
Hilton-Parma Recreation and the Hilton Varsity Swim Team have partnered to bring swim lessons back to the community after a nearly two year absence.
Varsity Coach Jeff Sadowski has organized his girls and boys swim teams to provide the instruction and supervision for the program. Sixty participants just completed the initial session. Based on Red Cross guidelines and providing a mentoring presence has really infused excitement into the program, the coach said.
Over 20 varsity swimmers were in the pool with the participants, and that gave each child the attention they deserved.
Pictured, Varsity swimmers in the pool on the last day of the session with smiling kids all around.