- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport fundraiser organized for Pierson familyPosted 6 days ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 6 days ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 6 days ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 6 days ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kendall girls capture crown in OTPosted 2 weeks ago
Hilton Swim Team helps out
Hilton-Parma Recreation and the Hilton Varsity Swim Team have partnered to bring swim lessons back to the community after a nearly two year absence.
Varsity Coach Jeff Sadowski has organized his girls and boys swim teams to provide the instruction and supervision for the program. Sixty participants just completed the initial session. Based on Red Cross guidelines and providing a mentoring presence has really infused excitement into the program, the coach said.
Over 20 varsity swimmers were in the pool with the participants, and that gave each child the attention they deserved.
Pictured, Varsity swimmers in the pool on the last day of the session with smiling kids all around.