- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 4 days ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 4 days ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 4 days ago
- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 4 weeks ago
Hilton Swim Team helps out
Hilton-Parma Recreation and the Hilton Varsity Swim Team have partnered to bring swim lessons back to the community after a nearly two year absence.
Varsity Coach Jeff Sadowski has organized his girls and boys swim teams to provide the instruction and supervision for the program. Sixty participants just completed the initial session. Based on Red Cross guidelines and providing a mentoring presence has really infused excitement into the program, the coach said.
Over 20 varsity swimmers were in the pool with the participants, and that gave each child the attention they deserved.
Pictured, Varsity swimmers in the pool on the last day of the session with smiling kids all around.