- Urban-Suburban program on Spencerport Board’s Feb. 24 agendaPosted 7 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 7 days ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 7 days ago
- DOT presents plans for Route 531 terminus improvements, comment period ends Feb. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Free RPO “Around the Town” Concert performed at C-C PACPosted 2 weeks ago
- Board hears opinions from speakers on both sides of Spencerport’s Urban-Suburban implementation issuePosted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 4 weeks ago
Schreiner, Budd, Hibsch have multi-RBI games for Rangers
Morgan Schreiner drove in three runs while Brittany Budd and Abbie Hibsch plated two each to lead Spencerport to their third softball win of the season – 10-3 over host Gates Chili.
They made it 4-0 in their half of the third as centerfielder Dianna Maier had a one out single before both Schreiner and Desiato singled to load the bases. Maier scored on a wild pitch.
After the Spartans battled back to close the Rangers lead to 4-3, they exploded for four runs in the sixth inning.
Leanna Hodge led off the inning with a walk and moved to third on a double to right center by Mary Grace Paoletti. A walk to Yaeger loaded the bases and Budd greeted the new Spartans pitcher with a two-RBI double down the left field line. Hibsch followed with an RBI single down the right field line to drive in Budd and, after a Maier single, Schreiner plated the eighth Ranger run on an infield groundout.
Spencerport scored two insurance runs in the seventh inning on a Yaeger RBI single that scored Hodge and an RBI single by Hibsch driving in Paoletti.
Spencerport finished their victory by registering the final out on a well-executed rundown play between third and home to help pitcher Emilee Yaeger earn the complete game victory with five strikeouts.