- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 3 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 3 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 3 days ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 3 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 3 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 1 week ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 1 week ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 2 weeks ago
Emily Shapiro – Daniel Withrow
The bride-to-be graduated from Union 32 High School in 2005 and from Norwich University in Northfield, Vermont in 2011 with a bachelor of arts in psychology. She is employed at Norwich University as the office manager for Alumni and Family Relations.
The future groom graduated from Hilton High School in 2006. He attended Norwich University, earning a degree in history. He is employed as a police officer for Northfield Police Department as well as the Washington County Sheriff’s Department.
An August 2, 2014 wedding is planned in Killington, Vermont.