- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 12 hours ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 14 hours ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 14 hours ago
- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 2 months ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 2 months ago
Emily Shapiro – Daniel Withrow
The bride-to-be graduated from Union 32 High School in 2005 and from Norwich University in Northfield, Vermont in 2011 with a bachelor of arts in psychology. She is employed at Norwich University as the office manager for Alumni and Family Relations.
The future groom graduated from Hilton High School in 2006. He attended Norwich University, earning a degree in history. He is employed as a police officer for Northfield Police Department as well as the Washington County Sheriff’s Department.
An August 2, 2014 wedding is planned in Killington, Vermont.