- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 4 days ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 4 days ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 4 days ago
- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 4 weeks ago
Emily Shapiro – Daniel Withrow
The bride-to-be graduated from Union 32 High School in 2005 and from Norwich University in Northfield, Vermont in 2011 with a bachelor of arts in psychology. She is employed at Norwich University as the office manager for Alumni and Family Relations.
The future groom graduated from Hilton High School in 2006. He attended Norwich University, earning a degree in history. He is employed as a police officer for Northfield Police Department as well as the Washington County Sheriff’s Department.
An August 2, 2014 wedding is planned in Killington, Vermont.