- 2016 Spring Community LinkPosted 1 week ago
- Community volunteer helps residentsPosted 1 week ago
- Young Women of Distinction recipients announcedPosted 1 week ago
- 2016 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Community invited to attend Drug Prevention and Intervention ForumPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tickets on sale for 20th Annual Armed Forces Day LuncheonPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 2 months ago
Emily Shapiro – Daniel Withrow
The bride-to-be graduated from Union 32 High School in 2005 and from Norwich University in Northfield, Vermont in 2011 with a bachelor of arts in psychology. She is employed at Norwich University as the office manager for Alumni and Family Relations.
The future groom graduated from Hilton High School in 2006. He attended Norwich University, earning a degree in history. He is employed as a police officer for Northfield Police Department as well as the Washington County Sheriff’s Department.
An August 2, 2014 wedding is planned in Killington, Vermont.