- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 1 month ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 1 month ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Emily Shapiro – Daniel Withrow
The bride-to-be graduated from Union 32 High School in 2005 and from Norwich University in Northfield, Vermont in 2011 with a bachelor of arts in psychology. She is employed at Norwich University as the office manager for Alumni and Family Relations.
The future groom graduated from Hilton High School in 2006. He attended Norwich University, earning a degree in history. He is employed as a police officer for Northfield Police Department as well as the Washington County Sheriff’s Department.
An August 2, 2014 wedding is planned in Killington, Vermont.